Argument

You open the small doors into what seems like an old restaurant. The smell overwhelmed your senses. You beamed lightly and went up to a young lady.

"Table for 5 p-please." You stuttered. You smiled awkwardly while walking towards a beautiful, decorative table.

"I'll be with you in a few moments." The lady said, setting down some menus and she raced away into the secretive kitchen. You looked away from Dipper.

"So... What did you buy (your name)?" Mabel asked while holding up a bag piled up with 25 bulbs and sculptures.

"W-wait! Where did you get that money?!" You narrowed your eyes at Mabel and she snickered.

"I stole it from Stan! Don't tell him this!" Mabel giggled elbowing Grenda.
"Pst.. Help me out here." Mabel whispered glancing over at you and Dipper for a few seconds.

"Umm... Candy, Mabel, and I have to go to the washroom! DON'T FOLLOW US!!" She yells, You look at Grenda with a concerned look. Whatever it was it probably because me and dipper should talk by ourselfs.

"Who was he? I need to know for your safety!" Dipper looked at you with glowing troubled eyes. You looked back slightly. Ashamed but yet growing more annoyed.

"I can't answer that Dipper! I don't know who he was! That's why I'm asking you." You pointed at him with a little force. He looked away disgusted.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." You sigh looking away, tears filling your watery eyes. You wipe your eyes slowly glancing at Dipper.

"O-Okay I'm sorry." Dipper apologizes, putting his hand over you.
"I was kind of acting angry. It's I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I-It's fine. It's just you were scaring me." You look in to Dipper's eyes, your hands locked with his. You felt him inch closer.
"D-Dipper what are y-you doing?" You blushed slightly when he pulled back.

"Nothing... I just was trying to see the picture behind you." His teeth clutched in embarrassment, you turn your head where he was pointing.

"There's nothing there Dipper. Is there something wrong?" You ask while he swayed and his eyes locked onto the wall behind you.

"B-Bill." His finger lifted pointing towards the wall. Bill's eyes had flames in them. He was hypnotizing Dipper! Everything turned grey. It's happening again...