C_a_a

"Go left!" Mabel pushed dipper to the left. His shoulder hit the wall, he rubbed it angrily.

"Hey! I think we should split up..." Dipper swallowed nervously, the long deep growls of the monster roaming the halls. The torches flickered every time they passed a narrow corridor.

"Split up?! We'll die if that happens!" Mabel exclaimed, Dipper hushed her.

"Shut up, you're going to lure Razor towards us!" Dipper yelled, Mabel sighed as he yelled louder. But suddenly they both froze.
"D-Don't move..." Standing before them was a large spider, it's fangs drooling poison. It blinked at Mabel, it's jaw clacking. Mabel screamed loudly, swiftly turning right, Dipper ran left, his breath hurting him.

Mabel started to run out of breath, she wheezed as her heart pumped lots of blood. Stopping, she clung to the wall and gagged. Sickness overwhelmed her as she was running for what seemed like forever. She didn't know where her brother was either.

Dipper stared back at the monster. It's jaws gaping, it would be easy to gulp down a human.

"You shouldn't of been born!" Razor hit the wall, his hiss echoing throughout the maze. Crunching through the wall it started to collapse.
Dipper smirked, his gaze towards his back.

"Sometimes it pays to be a puny human rather then a spider demon who can barely fit." With that he ran, Razor hissing in a rage. Running through a narrow hallway Mabel twisted a handle, swinging into Dipper they both ran.

"So... How's... The... Spider?" Mabel panted as she ran, looking back. The entrance was now broken. No going back at all...

"Good I guess...?" He looked back at the screaming spider, it was still alive. Razor clawing in agony.

"Stupid twins! Trinity will kill you! She will!!!" He hissed, his body getting crushed by tons of rock. Spinning around was a stone room, torches lined the wall, but the flames were red and blue. A yellow crystal was placed in the middle of the room, it reflected light. Dipper walked up, squeezing Mabel's hand as she nervously approached it with him. With a small tap it broke, they both backed up, another ray of light threw them back against the wall.

"IS.... IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!?!" The creature who was inside the crystal screamed with happiness, she laughed hysterically as she both pulled Mabel and Dipper in a hug.
"I can't thank you enough kids!" She squeezed both of them, dipper turning blue from the hug. Pulling away he panted, catching his breath.

"My names Dipper pines, and this is my sister Mabel Pines." He smiled softly, the girl smiled back.

"The names Clara Archer! Trapped under solid rock and ice!" She tapped the ceiling and chuckled. Dipper and Mabel shuddered as she approached them.
"Anyways time to summon the dorito!" Tapping her hand a device appeared on her hand, it flashed a bright colour. With that small button pressing, Bill and you had appeared.

"Hi, my nam-"

"OMIGOSH BILLLLLLLL!!!!! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Clara screeched, taking his hands and twirling him around. Bill stood still, blushing softly as she screamed it. Dipper rubbed his arm nervously and smiled.

"She's not my girlfriend." He spoke up, Clara slammed him into the wall.

"You know!!! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU LOST YOUR DEMON SIDE!!!" Clara laughed insanely, pulling out a knife and twirling it in-between her fingers.
"Excuse me for my laughter, I haven't seen this idiot in years." She pointed towards Bill and smirked. Bill sighed, he approached Clara.

"Pendant, now!" He suddenly went stern, his face pissed.

"Nah! Not yet, what's this for? It's not a engagement ring! It's not for you and (Y/N)" Clara pulled back as Bill growled angrily. Clara chuckled and flicked the pendant to Bill.
"Relax Bill, you must be tense after (Y/N) fell down a pair of falls, also you've been acting awkward after devolving a crush on (Y/N)" She poked his chest, giving off a sly smirk. He pushed her away as she floated beside him.
"I shall join this adventure! To kill Trinity! That sounds really bad because that's like a religion thing." She flew around Bill and did flips, occasionally poking you.

"Can we just get out of here?" You piped up, sighing as Clara walked behind you.

"Why didn't you ask in the first place?" Light flashed in the room as Clara teleported you outside. The night shining bright with stars, and the permanently stained moon, the red glow was most of the darkness.
Behind the small unstable gate is where you stood, looking at the falls. The lights shut off, nothing ran. Most kids and adults were watching the lunar eclipse from they're windows.

"Anyways, Clara want to go get some candy?!" Mabel bursted out, she at least tried to break out the awkward staring and silence.

"Of course! You, Bill and Dipper can do the serious crap!" Clara smiled brightly, Mabel and her looked almost like best friends already. You didn't say a word, you kept staring at her right eye.
One eye was a beautiful solid blue, but the right one was blood red, it had the same look as yours.

"Clara why do you have that red eye?" You shifted closer to Bill, afraid of her reaction.

"Oh, darling... You seem to have it as well. Mostly means you've seen her true form partially. It'll get worse if she even touches you. Hmf... Besides that point, she did push someone I love down the falls in 1859." She kept on smiling, there was something deeper beyond her fake smile. Like a trapped, miserable soul.

"Thanks for the info?" You shrugged to yourself as she blinked and stared.

"C'mon Mabel, we're going to get some candy." Clara laughed and started to talk to Mabel.

"They're basically friends, that's why Shooting star reminded me of someone..." Bill looked up at the moon, it glared back as Bill looked away.
"Anyways, we've got at least 48 hours to ourselves. Follow me, I may have a idea of where we can plan out next attack..." With that you started to walk with Bill, and Dipper. The sky red, as the moon gave off the eerie glow...