It's a Deal Then

Clara's eyes started to shake, the cold voice echoing in her mind. Her red eye flashed in a large array of colours, a warning to back up.
"Trinity! It's not what it seems!" Standing up, Clara stumbled to her feet and looked into Belle's burning eyes.

"It's belle sis!" Her cold hiss sent tingles up your spine as Bill and you started to run away from the scene.

Sister? They're related and Clara didn't tell me?!
What secrets has she been keeping?!

Growling your eyes started to flash as you tried to pull away from Bill's grasp.

"No! Stop it! (Y/N) not now!" He grabbed your body and threw you over his shoulder and started to run quickly. He looked back at you screaming at Clara, your arm outstretched and your red eye glaring in madness.

"You've betrayed me you fool! I knew this is what would of happened!" Her tail lashed out behind her as it swung angrily, her eyes with long slits.

"I-I... C-C!" She was stopped as Belle grabbed her throat and lifted her, the platform was a short way down but if you hit your head... Death.

"Spit it out IDOIT!" She tightened her grip, Clara struggling for air as tears streamed down her face in agony.

"T-T!" She stuttered, her face turning blue as she coughed up air. Her hands clamping down on her sisters arms, she tried to pry them off but with no luck she was still suffocating to death.

"Let go of her!" Dipper threw himself at Belle, lashing out he kicked her side. Screaming in pain she let go of Clara. Holding onto the platform she clambered up, gasping for air as she wheezed violently. Dipper clenched his fists in anger and looked down at Belle, she was across the platform. Without warning Belle growled loudly and whipped opened her wings. Frightened  Dipper tripped and fell down the hill. His body tumbling down. Belle laughed evilly in triumph as she saw his head hit the edge of the concrete platform. Clara kicked Belle in the stomach, her pupils turning to slits as well. Horns grew and a pair of wings and a tail popped out. She was identical to her sister but was blue, not a fiery red.

"I didn't kill them because they're my friends!" Spreading her wings she sped down the field, her eyes finding Dipper still rolling down the hill. Quickly diving down she softly grabbed him, taking him in her arms she landed quietly in some grass.
"Dipper! Wake up!" Shaking his body her breathing became rapid as she shook him harder but with no response. Putting her hands on his chest Clara started to do CPR. Tears streamed down her face, her new tail tightened around his legs.
"Dipper... No..." Closing her eyes blue magic surrounded them, sharp jagged edges appeared out of nowhere. Placing her wing over his body she covered him as she closed her eyes. A blue crystal now protected them, she was now going to protect Dipper until the world ends, unless somehow it doesn't happen....

But I doubt that...

Screaming you hit Bill's back with your fists, yelling curses as Mabel ran next to you.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU KEEP SECRETS FROM US!!" Your red eye kept blaring in anger, your fists plunging deeper as you kept crying angry words. Bill placed you down on a rock, he looked at you.

"Stop acting like a retard!" He slapped you across your face and placed Mabel beside you.
"Both of you two stay here, if Belle comes by hopefully she won't see you." He looked at you the most and ran out into the open, his eye narrowed as he was ready for anything what came at him. Tears started to form in your eyes, Mabel rubbed your back and started to calm you down. Thunder started to crackle as the sky had turned a complete shade of red, and no sun shined like yesterday. Loud footsteps approached Bill, a bit of blood smeared across her face from the pervious encounter with her sister and Dipper.

"Bill Cipher... We end this now..." She growled, her feet stomping into place. Her tail lashed out behind her as two owls had started to hover next to her.

"Now? I would of liked to finish it a million years ago." He snapped back, he laughed softly.

"Is that so? Well that's too bad... Because I'm going to finish you now! Over there!" A lonely raft clung onto a rock, it seemed stable enough until you figured it out... It plunges into the falls! Going straight down is a suicide attempt for any human! But they're demons...

"They'll be fine," You reassured yourself.

"Fine, deal then... But if I win you make everything back to normal and your gone forever! This a death match, no coming back if you kill someone..." He opened his hand as blue fire erupted, red fire flashed out of Belle's. Shaking each other's hand she smiled evilly.

"Let it begin..."