1.2

I got in the car and my dad drove me to my new school.

"Have a good first day, sweetheart," He smiled when I opened the door.

"Thanks dad," I replied.

"Don't forget to have fun!"

I made my way to the principal's office after saying goodbye to him. It didn't take me long to find the office and the principal was already expecting me.

She shook my hand and gave me my schedule, my locker keys and a sheet of paper to help me coordinate around school. After telling me some of the rules I had already been sent per email, she led me to my first class.

The principal knew who my father was, but none of the teachers knew. My dad asked the principal to keep it a secret and I would use my mother's maiden name "Johnson" instead of "Rosberg".

The principal stopped in front of a classroom door and opened it. She walked in first and I followed her. Most of the students' heads turned when we walked in.

"Everyone, this is Olivia Johnson. She will be your new classmate. I expect all of you to welcome her nicely and treat her with respect," the principal introduced me.

Once she left the room, the teacher introduced himself to me as "Mr. Taylor".

"Do you want to tell the class a bit about you?" Mr. Taylor asked.

I had been through this process before and I almost always said the same things.

"Sure, I'm Olivia. I'm sixteen and I moved here from London, because my mum got a new job opportunity,"

"Alright. Thank you. You can sit in the free seat over there," he pointed at a free seat next to a brown-haired boy.

I walked to the table and took a seat.

The boy sitting there was quite handsome. His brown hair was curly and he looked friendly.

"Hi. I'm Ollie," he introduced himself to me.

"Nice to me you," I smiled.

"Likewise," he smiled back.

I turned to face the blackboard as Mr. Taylor began his lesson.

At the end of the lesson the teacher asked me and Ollie to stay back.

"Oliver, I want you to show Olivia around school. It'll be easier for her to settle in," Mr. Taylor said and Ollie nodded.

We walked out of the classroom together and went to search for my locker.

"What's your next class?" Ollie leaned on the locker next to mine.

"Biology," I said, after checking my schedule.

"I have Biology too. There's an empty seat next to me, you could have it, if you want to want to sit next to me,"

"I'd like to, thank you," I closed my locker, after I put the books in it that I had received earlier.

I followed him to the biology classroom and sat down next to him again. The teacher was late and everyone was talking.

"I'll show you around the school during lunch, if you don't mind," Ollie turned to face me.

"That's perfect. Thanks," I nodded.

...

A few periods later we had lunch break and I made my way to the cafeteria. Once I arrived there, I looked for Ollie and spotted him sitting at a table by himself.

We ate lunch together and afterwards he showed me around school. We got to know each other a little bit better and it felt nice not to be alone. He was very easy to talk to and didn't ask me too many questions.