1.14

I turned around and couldn't believe who was practically standing in front of me.

"Ollie?"

"Liv," he wasn't surprised to see me, at all.

"You two know each other?" Arthur raised his eyebrows.

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"He's my teammate," Arthur replied like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"What?" I had never been as confused in my life.

"I can explain," Ollie slowly spoke raising his arms.

"You're a racing driver?" I asked taking a step back.

"Yeah," Ollie admitted.

"You lied to me," I swallowed.

"I- I wanted to tell you-"

"Then why didn't you? Why did you lie to me for months, why did you keep this from me?"

"I'm sorry alright. I mean it's not that big of a deal,"

"Excuse me? You're joking, right? You literally lied to my face multiple times, including yesterday?"

"You lied to me too, for months," he reminded me.

"Which I apologized for and told you the truth, before we started dating,"

"Liv, I'm sorry. I guess I was just waiting for the right moment," he shrugged his shoulders.

"What about yesterday,"

"I was stressing,"

"You're just making excuses, why can't you tell me the truth?" I scoffed.

"I am, what do you want from me?" he raised his voice.

"You know what, forget it. If you don't wanna tell me, then don't," I was about to turn around, when he spoke up again.

"I was scared, alright. Is that what you want to hear? I was scared of loosing you, back when we were still friends. I was scared you'd only like me, because I'm a racing driver,"

"I would never do that," I stepped closer to him, grabbing his hands.

"Your dad is a world champion, you love formula one!"

"I like YOU. I like you, because you're funny and caring and you being a racing driver could never change that. I would never reduce you to that, because behind that helmet, there is an amazing person that I am so unbelievably in love with!"

"So, you're not mad anymore that I didn't tell you?"

"No," I shook my head, "Now that I know why, I get it,"

Ollie embraced me and lifted me off the ground twirling me around.

"I'm really happy to be with you, you know that right?" he smiled after setting me back down.

"I had a feeling, yeah," I chuckled, "But I'm happy to have you too,"

"By the way you're getting a paddock pass from me, you can give that one back to Arthur," Ollie pointed at the paddock pass I was wearing around my neck.

"Jealous?" Arthur stepped next to me.

"Surely not because of you," Ollie chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Arthur raised his eyebrows.

Ollie didn't respond he just shook his head.

A man dressed wearing a Prema shirt walked up to us and reminded the two drivers of their track walk. Ollie gave me a kiss on the cheek while Arthur said goodbye to Mila.