1.15

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for 50k reads!!!

...

Unfortunately for Ollie, his race weekend in Imola wasn't very successful. After the feature race on Sunday, I flew home with him.

A few hours earlier, I was standing in the pitlane while Ollie was already sitting in his car. The drivers were waiting for the formation lap to start and I was watching the screens.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. A middle aged man stood in front of me, he was wearing a set of Prema headphones as well. I took mine off and he did the same.

"You must be Olivia," he said.

"I am. Nice to meet you...,"

"I'm David, Ollie's dad. It's nice to finally meet you, Olivia," he spoke.

"You can call me Liv, by the way,"

"Ollie has told me a lot about you, only good things of course," he smiled.

"That's good to hear," I smiled back.

We weren't able to further continue our conversation, because the race start was only a few seconds away.

Once we landed in London and got our luggage, we exited the airport.

We met a few fans and Ollie signed caps and took photos with them. All of them were extremely nice and it was great to talk to them.

Ollie's dad ordered a taxi, which took us back to Chelmsford.

When I unlocked the front door of my house and dragged my suitcase up the stairs, I realized how tired I was from the action-packed weekend.

I quickly removed my makeup and did my skincare. I practically fell asleep as soon as I my head touched my pillow.

...

Unfortunately, Ollie and I had school the next day. He picked me up at my house and we walked there together.

Luckily, there weren't any surprise test and the day went by pretty quickly.

"My dad wants to meet you," I said, while we were walking home.

"I can come by tonight," Ollie replied.

"He doesn't know you're a racing driver," I stated.

"Is that gonna be a problem?" Ollie frowned.

"Honestly, I have no idea. We have to tell him though. Do you wanna do that or should I?"

"I'll do it," Ollie intervened our fingers.

"Great," I smiled.

"When should I come by?"

"At around eight. I think my dad landed in London midday,"

We arrived in front of my house and I leaned against the garden fence.

"See you later, love" Ollie gave me a kiss and continued walking to his own house.

...

A few hours had passed and I was having dinner with my parents.

"Ollie is coming over later and I thought I could finally introduce you," I said.

"That's a lovely idea," my mum smiled.

"I'm looking forward to finally meeting him," my dad added.

"What time is he coming?" my mum starting putting the dishes away.

"At around eight,"

"By the way, you announcing your relationship on Instagram, before telling your parents I still quite disrespectful," my dad raised his brows.