1.11

"I like you, Liv. You're smart, funny and beautiful. I want us to be more than friends,"

I couldn't believe he'd actually just said these words. I should be the happiest person on earth right now, but I wasn't. I knew that I had to tell him who I really was, before anything else could happen. I hated lying to him and now that I didn't have to anymore, I just wanted to get it out of my way.

"Ollie," I spoke.

Ollie was still cupping one of my cheeks, but his hand fell down when he saw my expression. Hurt and fear flashed through his face.

"I have to tell you something," I said and he frowned. He took a step back and it was like he took all the warmth with him.

I was tempted to just tell him I felt the same way about him, but I couldn't. Not yet.

"I-, I'm not-" I tried to find the right words.

"What is it?" he tilted his head to the side a bit.

I was scared. I was scared how he would react, when he found out I had been lying to him for months.

I didn't wanna lose what we had.

"Look, if you don't feel the same way, just say so," he moved his hand through his hair.

"No, that's not it," I took a step forward and grabbed one of his hands, intervening our fingers.

"I just don't know where to start,"

"How about the beginning?" he suggested.

"Yeah, funny," I playfully rolled my eyes and he sent me a cocky smirk.

"You can tell me anything, Liv," he assured me.

"Okay. So, remember how I told you, my name is Olivia Johnson?" I asked and he nodded his head, "Well, that's not entirely true. My name is Olivia Rosberg,"

"So? What about-" he stopped mid-sentence and I practically saw the gears turning in his head. His eyes widened and he connected the dots.

"As in Nico Rosberg? The F1 world champion?"

"Yeah, he's my father," I said.

"Oh my god, it all makes sense now," he looked like he'd just solved the biggest mystery ever.

"So, you're not ... mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" he sent me a confused look.

"Because I lied to you. Well, it kind of wasn't up to me, because my dad told me to. The only person from around here who knows, is the school principal, but now you know too, which is so amazing and calming. Like I've been wanting to tell you forever and now that I was finally allowed to, I was just scared you'd hate me-"

"Hey, I could never hate you," Ollie interrupted my ramble by cupping my face with both of his hands.

"Are you sure? Because personally, I'd be at least kind of mad. I hate liars," I stated and he swallowed.

"It's like you said, not your fault," he reassured me.

I wrapped my arms around him, all the worries disappearing immediately.

"Ollie?" I asked after pulling back.

"Hm?" our faces were very close together, our noses almost touching.

Instead of saying anything, I closed the distance between us and placed my lips on his.

"I really like you, Ollie," I smiled and a sigh of relief left his mouth.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" he carefully asked.

"I'd love that," I widely smiled.

"Where'd you wanna go?"