1.17

The Spanisch Grand Prix was coming up and I was excited to attend it. My suitcases were packed and I was sitting in my living room waiting for my dad to come downstairs. He would drive Ollie, his dad and me to the airport, where all four of us would fly to Barcelona.

I had been to Spain a few times before on vacation, but I had never visited the track. I loved the warm weather and was looking forward to go for a swim.

Mila and Arthur were flying together from Monaco and she had finally admitted that she was open to something happening between them.

After Ollie's birthday party, Mila slept over at my house and we talked for hours.

We were walking to our seats and Ollie was already sitting. I was about to sit down next to him, when my dad put his arm in front of me and sat down next to him instead.

I didn't wanna cause a scene and sat down next to my dad, but not without rolling my eyes.

My dad ordered a taxi after we landed in Barcelona, which drove us to our hotel. We got our suitcases and walked to the reception.

"We should have room-reservations on the names Rosberg and Bearman," my dad told the lady sitting behind the reception.

"Yes, I have three rooms listed here,"

"I think there might be an error, we [reservierten] four rooms," my dad said and the woman looked at her computer screen once again.

"It appears there has been a double booking. One of the rooms was booked for both of your families. I can check if there's another room available, but I'm pretty sure, we're all booked out," she said.

"That's alright. We'll just take the three rooms," Ollie's dad spoke before my dad was able to utter a single word. My dad didn't look to happy with what he said.

The woman handed Ollie's dad three keys and wished us a pleasant stay.

"We should've asked for a fourth room," my dad said as we were walking towards the elevators.

"Ollie and Liv can easily share a room,"

"I don't think that's a good idea," my dad replied.

"Why? They're dating and they're old enough to act responsible," he handed Ollie one of the room keys and entered the elevator.

My dad didn't look happy with the situation at all, but he didn't say anything else either.

"Your dad hates me," Ollie sighed once I closed our room's door behind us.

"He doesn't hate you. He's just a bit overprotective,"

"But there's no need, I would never to anything to hurt you," he placed his hand on my cheek and I leaned into his touch.

"I know and hopefully my dad will see what a great guy you are,"

"I hope so too," he sighed.

I could tell he didn't like how my dad acted towards him at all and neither did I, but I had faith had it would change sooner or later.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner some time this weekend?" Ollie asked.

"I'd love that, it's a great idea," I replied.

"Perfect, I'll pick out a restaurant and you can pick the day,"

"How about Saturday?" I suggested.

"Perfect," Ollie smiled and pulled me into a hug.

...

I was standing next to a stack of tyres watching Ollie get into his car for free practice, when Mila joined me. Even though Arthur and her still weren't dating, he asked her to come to Spain with him, only as friends as she claims.