A/N

WOOOO!! ARENT WE JUST TIRED OF THEESE!!

Anyways on a more serious note I'm going to try and get out another chapter today. I mean i had radio silence for a while and insperation is just kicking my ass today. So I just wanted to 

1. THANK YOU FOR 3.2K READS- It feels like just afew months ago i was dying because I was at 400 reads and here we are. 3.2k feels unreal!! I know the first chunck of this fic is shit and that because I was trying to find a way to make each chapter happy or entertaining. that caused the plot to have holes in it and hard to follow. looking back Ik how fucking stupid my writing was but all will be explained in this second update.

2. The next chapter will be heavy so I want yo re introduce some TW!

           r@p3, s3xu@l @bus3, phys1c@l @bus3, m3nt@l @bus3, g0r3, v10l3nc3, murd3r, and n3gl3ct, p3d0ph3l1@, and 1nc3st will be mentioned and depicted in the next capter.

now I know that sounds like a sad chapter and it will be. however the next chapter is important to explain the plot properly. or atleast Travis' past a bit better. This chapter will be heavy and dark, but eventually have a happy ending i promise. I dont know when I'm going to wrap up this book but when I do i promise to have a happy ending. So to anyone who has managed to get through the first 15-16 chapters I solute you and get excited! 'Bombshell' is on its way!!