TVM-31

[edited]

They were Mr. And Mrs. Kim...
They all greeted each other... But V was not looking that much happy after their arrival....

Time skip

At night everyone went to their room to sleep...

With Taehyung and Jimin
"baby~~" Taehyung said...
"whattt" Jimin replied looking toward Taehyung.
"actually I want to tell you something" Taehyung said looking down....
"actually I also want to tell you something" Jimin said...
"first you" Taehyung said...
"actually, I'm not feeling good, u were with V yesterday so I guess u know who was that person I mean---" Jimin didn't completed his sentence....
"I'm sorry" Taehyung said cutting his sentence....
Jimin make a questionable face...
"actually remember when u asked me who was my first love, do you remembered what I told u" taehyung said...
Jimin looked toward him and nodded....
"actually that person is not other than V" Taehyung said and tears were shedding from his eyes...
Jimin was shocked....
"so---so you are that---" Jimin was not able to complete his sentence....
"actually when we were in club---- (he told him everything that happened in club and in morning before coming home)
Jimin was shocked....
"why are you not saying anything, do u hate me now" Taehyung said tears shedding continuously...
Jimin's heart ached after listening his sentence....
He hugged Tae tightly
"there's nothing wrong baby, I still love you" Jimin said kissing on his forehead...
"actually I'm happy the his first time was with his 1st lover and that's you not someone else" Jimin said smiling....

After sometime they broke their hug...

" so---- " Taehyung said...
" so let's make him our.. " Jimin completed his sentence....
" so Mission 3 SUM starts now " Jimin said excitedly....
"what a kinky name" Taehyung replied....
"just for my babies" Jimin replied......

Taehyung pulled Jimin and kissed him....
"thank you, thank you so much" Taehyung said.....
Jimin giggled and they both fell asleep....

Somewhere is Paris

Finally I'm going to execute my plan.... A person said with a evil smile....
"sir someone wants to meet you, he said he want to tell you something about that Park Jimin" his man said...
"what about him, let him come inside" he said...

In Kim corporation
Inside CEO office.....
"miss. Lee send them a email about this" Tarhyung said to his secretary....
"OK sir" she said and started his work......
After some time 2 persons entered inside....
"do u guys got information about that girl" Taehyung asked them...
"yes boss, here it is" one person said and gave him the file..

I'm Hybe corporation ( it's V's corporation in case you didn't remembered)

"boss we got a email from A corporation seem interested in this project...." Jungkook said showing laptop to V....
"Kim corporation" V said smiling..
Then he remembered that his family still don't know that he's the owner of Hybe corporation...
"good tell them we are ready and fix a meeting time with them" V said....

Bro finally entry of villain after a long time....

Now who is that person and what they know about Jimin...
Does Jimin also have a dark past or he is someone else.....

And our both CEO's are back...

Bye bye guys....