14~ "What is wrong with you?"

The days have come and gone, and Eddie was feeling better-ish. While he's still had urges, they've dwindled. He hasn't really spoken to Steve since he's gotten back, if he's being honest he doesn't know what to say. "Oh hey Steve sorry for giving you a heart attack the other day. So whats for dinner?" No. He has to wait for Steve to start the conversation, right? God he wished this wasn't so fucking hard, just fucking talk to him!

Laying on his back, Eddie had found a comfort in the ceiling tiles. Even squares, small divots and ruffles littered on them, giving them just a hint of diversity. He's lost in counting when a knock is heard at the door. "Eddie, hey um. I was just y'know... wondering- if uh. You..." Eddie got off his bed and unlocked his door. "If i what?" Steve swallowed a lump in his throat and continued his sentence. "I was wanting to know if you wanted to go to dinner. Tonight." Eddie looked Steve up and down. Sweaty, shaky hands. Avoiding eye contact. Swaying in place. "Aww is Stevey-weavy asking me on a date?" Steve's face twisted into something like a smirk. "What if i am?" Eddie's eyes got big and he got flustered. He looked down at his hand not sure what to say. When he looked back up he saw a trickle of blood gliding out of Steve's nose. Eddie started to back up slowly into his room. "Does this make you feel something Eddie?" Eddie felt his head start pounding, and his vision went blurry. "Huh freak, does it!?" Steve placed his hands on Eddie's shoulders and with a clean shove he knocked Eddie to the floor. "Bite me freak. Bite me!" Steve grabbed Eddie by the collar of his shirt and lifted him to his feet. "Steve please." Eddie struggled against Steves strong grip. Steve balled up his fist, Eddie knew he was in for it, he just didn't know why. Steve quickly glided his hand across Eddies face.

Eddie jolted up. "What the fuck." He looked around, he was in his room, in his bed, Steve was nowhere near. He slowly got up and walked down the long hallway. "Steve! Steve!" Steves door was thrown open and he ran out to Eddie. "Eddie, what's wrong?!" Steve's voice was laced with panic. He grabbed Eddie's shoulders and tried to make eye contact. Eddie threw a punch, it landed brutally on Steve's jaw. He stumbled back, holding tightly to his jaw as if it was about to fall off. He looked up at Eddie who had that stupid look of regret and anger in his eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Eddie looked Steve up and down, he looked down at his hand and saw his knuckles start to bruise. "Fuck." Eddie looked at Steve one last time before running down the stairs.

*knock knock knock*
"Please be home." Eddie said under his breath. The door opened and out walked a young woman, Robin. "Eddie, i heard about what you did to S-" "Please Robin, Please." Robin contemplated for a moment, "Fine just come in."