16~ When i die

Robin hopped in her car with Eddie trailing right behind her. "What happened?" Robin refused to answer Eddie's question, instead concentrating on getting to her friend right away.

Once Robin arrived at Steve's driveway, she noticed there were two cars instead of just one. Robin immediately understood what had happened.

"Steve unlock the door!" Robing screamed and banged on Steve's entryway, leaving Eddie confused and scared. Robin backed up as they heard the door unlock from the inside. The door opened and horror struck Robin's face. "Robin is it? And I'm assuming you're Eddie?" The man stuck his hand out offering a handshake to the pair. "We're here for Steve." Robin deadpanned. "Ohh looks like you just missed him." Eddie felt rage take over, he felt his palms start to sweat and his head went blurry. Its almost like he was going into one of his little episodes. He pushed past Mr. Harrington dragging Robin with him. "Steve!" Eddie shouted finally loosening his grip from Robins wrist.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Steves mom came running from upstairs holding something in her hand, something an untrained eye wouldn't notice. "Eddie run." Eddie jumped over the couch and hid behind it. A clicking noise went off, followed by a boom, then a thud, then silence.

"Fuck!"