11~ Kill

Eddie didn't know where to go, his legs were tired and he was hungry. He wished he had waited longer to find Steve, he wished he knew how to control himself.

Eddie was wandering around the woods when he heard voices, they were laughing, or maybe crying? As he got closer he saw four faint shadows. "I feel like he's here." "He's dead get over it." " Max-" "It's the truth." Eddie got closer and saw Max, Dustin, Mike, and Lucas standing in a circle. They obviously were talking about him. He wanted so bad to jump out and give them all a hug. But that would come with more tears and a long-ish explanation, he wasn't ready for that yet.

He continued to walk, and walk, and walk. The night had come and gone, and he was sitting under a tree one he had seen multiple times one that he was sure had some fun stories. He looked up at the sun and guessed it was around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. Eddie felt his stomach rumbling, he hadn't eaten in days. He looked around and saw a squirrel in the distance, that would have to do. Eddie zoomed over to it quickly snapping its neck and eating it. It filled him for the time being, but he knew it wouldn't last forever.

He secretly wished Steve was out there looking for him, he knew that couldn't be possible, from what he knew he tried to kill Steve.

He had tried to kill Steve. To kill him? He spent months trying to fix himself for Steve. He hid in other cities to make sure he was safe to be around. Kill? Steve? Robin was right to be scared, to be reluctant about him coming back.

"Holy fuck! Are you gonna like kill us or some shit?"
"No Robin."

Steve stuck up for him, and this is how he got repaid? By almost being killed?

The fear in Steve's voice replayed in Eddie's head. "He had a darkness in his eyes..... No he told me it wouldn't hurt..... Robin! No!!..... I just don't know if I feel safe with him here..... Alright I'll talk to him." A darkness? How dark? Eddie thought. Darker than dirt? Or the midnight sky? Were his actual eyes dark or was it the skin around them? He wondered what Steve wanted say. "Eddie i want you out, Now! You're a freak I don't know why I even thought this would work!" Or would he be nicer? "Eddie, do you know what happened? Do you know how we can stop it from happening again? It's okay if you don't we can figure it out together."

Eddie didn't recognize himself anymore, he didn't know who he was.

A killer, thats what he was, a cold blooded killer.