10~ lonely

Steve cleaned his nose off, trying to get as much of the blood off as possible. He stuffed all his tissues into the toilet and flushed them, he opened the door that led back to his room and sat down on his bed. He thought back to when he first found Eddie, or when Eddie found him. Eddie said something about how he had to learn to "act around people" Steve hadn't put two and two together until now.

Eddie sat in the corner of the bathroom, letting his headache calm before standing up. He didn't know how he even got into the bathroom. The last thing he remembered was the sharp pain hitting his head like a bullet in the kitchen. Slowly, Eddie made his way to his bed, he lied down and pulled his covers over him. A wave of emotion hit him like a brick, he became very sad. His memory was still very clouded which made him frustrated, and angry. But he overall felt lonely. He knew he was the only one of his kind to ever exist, no one would understand his urges, or his pain, or his confusion.

Eddie got up from his bed and immediately his headache returned. That pushed him over the edge, tears spilled down his face making a small pool at the bottom of his chin. He wandered out of the room, subconsciously trying to find Steve. Muffled sobs filled the long hallway as Eddie grabbed Steve's door handle. Right before Eddie walked he overheard a conversation from the room.

"He tried to kill me, Robin!" A muffled sound came from the phone that Eddie couldn't make out. "He had a darkness in his eyes..... No he told me it wouldn't hurt..... Robin! No!!..... I just don't know if I feel safe with him here..... Alright I'll talk to him."

There was more casual talk after that but Eddie didn't stick around to hear it. He took a random bag he found in his closet and packed it full of his clothes. Eddie's face was flushed red from crying, he felt embarrassed, he tried to kill Steve. He snatched his pair of sunglasses from the counter and headed out the door.