You're Mine

"What can I help you with Captain Rogers?" I asked.

"Cut the crap Summer and talk to me." Steve said pissed off.

"Well you fight with me when you find out what I did and then you come in here with an attitude. What do you want?" I asked pissed off putting my hands on my hips.

"The flirting Summer!" I yelled.

"What flirting Steve?!" I yelled back.

"With Bucky! I was watching, he was flirting with you and you were flirting with him! What the hell?!" Steve asked and I groaned shaking my head.

"You are ridiculous."

"Am I though?! He was flirting, I know Bucky flirting and he was flirting with you. You seemed to appreciate it flirted back. Damnit Summer. I thought we were something." Steve said and I groaned.

"We are Steve!" I yelled and he just turned away from me. Then turned back and I saw a dark look in his eyes as he rushed up to me and gripped my chin.

"You are mine Summer Carter, do you understand me?" Steve asked and I groaned. I smacked him on his cheek, and he let me go.

"I belong to no one Rogers. I am my own person." I said annoyed. The dark look in his eyes got darker and he gripped my chin again.

"That's Captain Rogers, Director Carter. You are mine and will always be mine." Steve growled. Before I could even push him off of me or do anything else. His lips were crashing to mine. My body betrayed me like it did when this man kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his around wrapped around my waist pulling me flush to him. His tongue begged for entrance to my lips, and I opened and let him in. Steve started to pull me to move in the office and we walked. Lips never disconnecting to my couch in my office, and he pulled me down to straddle him on the couch. His lips finally left mine and went to my neck and I moaned out.

"Steve..." I said and he smacked my ass.

"Captain." He said and I nodded.

"Captain." I said and he nipped my neck below my earlobe. The skirt I was wearing was bunching up so I started moving on Steve and could feel him growing hard in his pants.

"Summer...I need you now." Steve growled and I nodded. I didn't waste any more time, I moved my panties to the side and undid Steve's pants pulling him out. I was shocked by the size I felt in my hand as I guided him to me. As I got him to my entrance, he bucked up hard and thrusted hard in me.

"Fuck!" I cried out. Steve gripped my hair and made me look at him.

"Language." Steve said and I glared at him. I didn't have time to answer him as he crashed his lips to mine possessively again. I never knew Steve would have this side, but I had to admit hot, angry Steve was amazing. He was bucking into me holding my hips in placed as he was kissing me and my neck.

"You have another shirt here?" Steve asked and I nodded. "Good." She said and gripped the top and popped all the buttons off ripping it open. He started kissing down my chest and yanked my bra cup off my left breast taking my nipple in his mouth and sucked, flicking it with his tongue and I cried out as I clenched around Steve, and he felt it. We didn't say anything, and I just released all around him and Steve smiled at me.

"I'm not done with you yet." Steve said laying me down on the couch. He never removed himself from me and I loved the feeling of him inside of me. After we got situated, Steve started pounding into me, hard and angry. This was something new for me and this was frustration from us being apart them then everything happening with Bucky. Bucky...Steve was jealous...I smirked, and Steve noticed.

"What's the smirk?" Steve growled.

"You're a jealous asshole. You didn't like me talking to Bucky and working with him, did you?" I asked, Steve growled and pounded me into the couch harder.

"You are mine Summer, only mine. You hear me?!" Steve growled getting close to my lips and I moaned out. "Answer me." Steve said. He took his hand and placed it between us and started swirling my clit as he pounded into me.

"Yes, only yours." I said as I worked to my second orgasm. Steve crushed his lips to me as I started shaking all around him and clenched. I felt Steve swell inside of me and I cried in our kiss as I felt him released inside of me. Once he was fully released, he collapsed on top of me, and his weight was something I appreciated." I kissed the top of his head, and he looked up at me and gave a weak smile.

"Wasn't exactly how I planned our first time being..." Steve said and I just shrugged.

"We can still have our weekend and never leave the bed. This was fine Steve, anger and jealously doesn't suit you well though." I said and Steve groaned.

"I watched Bucky flirting Summer, and I didn't like it. I do mean what I said anger or not. You are mine." Steve said and I nodded.

"I'm yours Captain." I said and giggled as his eyes flashed dark again. He leaned up and kissed me.

"We need to get up before someone comes in here." I said after a few minutes and Steve nodded getting up, fixed his clothes and then helping me. I walked to my closet and got another shirt. I pulled it on over my head. As I was tucking it into my skirt I sighed.

"Do you want to see him?" I asked and Steve sighed. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips, and I sighed.

"Please..." Steve said, and I nodded.

"Let's go." I said taking his hand and we left the office.