⁀➷ Introduction

Hello! Welcome to Flower Crown!!! I'm very excited you've decided to give my book a whirl!

Before you hop in, there are a couple things I'd like you to keep in mind...

➸ This is a royal AU! The lore is completely inaccurate, and I will definitely be giving characters new relationships, or jobs they don't actually have in-game!

➸ The setting is a mix between Inazuma, and a European-style kingdom. I'm much more familiar with the workings of western court, so that'll be the theme you'll see most often. If I get anything wrong, please courteously let me know, I'm always willing to learn more and improve! It's also a mix of the real world and Teyvat! Are there any rules as to what parts are which?

Hmm....

No.

➸ This is not an AyatoxReader. I prefer actually making my own character, sorry.

➸ There will be no smut. I repeat, there will be no smut. Take your down bad behavior out of here. stares directly into the eyes of the people from a certain hell hole

➸ The story will contain suggestive jokes and/or actions that might not be okay for everyone! There will also be slightly darker humor, su!c!dal thoughts, and mentions of alcohol. [This part may be updated in the near future, as this is still a large work in progress. Do not fear as I will add warnings if anything I did not previously mention comes up!]

➸ All the characters here are 18+, unless it is stated that they are otherwise in the book. I do not support p*dophilia!

➸The story is mostly fluff because angst makes me sad /hj

➸ Most of the characters are owned by Hoyoverse, apart from the protagonist, Kagayaku Kanari, and some other small side characters.

➸ The cover art is by me!! Other resources used such as the banner at the top are all taken from the Genshin Wiki, and are not owned by me! (In the character introductions chapter there is some art that is not mine nor taken from the Genshin Wiki, but I will try my best to credit appropriately there)

➸ Please don't repost or translate my work, thanks.

Sorry this took so long aha... I just want everyone to be fully informed before digging in

Updates will happen at least once a week, unless I state otherwise. You can probably expect earlier updates though. Please don't spam me with requests for updates because that will probably demotivate me more...

Aight, Whalie out (finally, ik) Sit back and enjoy!