Shut up Battle (Hyuga x reader)

P.S. This was from my newest co-author, sorry if it isn't what you're used to.

Author:   aigerturbo0

2 yrs earlier...

Y/n POV

"Why do I have to go, big bro?" I asked. The third time he insisted on me going to the comets. "You Don't have to. But I would like you to" Valt said back to me. "Fine. as long as you won't bother me anymore..." I told him. Funny. He used to be so immature. Running around like a maniac. Now, He's better at blading and matures. Ok, not super mature...But you get it. "How do you change so quickly?" I asked him. He shrugged.

2 yrs later...

I don't even know why I second-guessed myself on coming here. Now I see why My big brother wanted me to go so badly. Man, was he right? I love it here! I pulled out my phone seeing I had way too many missed messages and calls from a certain Pineapple head... "Oh, Good lord..." I told myself. What is wrong with that guy? I mean He is kinda cute...Wait WHAT DID MY BRAIN SAY?! Scratch that. I only like him as a friend. Right?

6:00 pm later that day

"That's it I'm done!" I told Hyuga. One more battle and I was gonna die man. "C'mon just one more?" He asked. I got up. "You're Lucky you're cute..." I whispered. "Huh?" Hyuga said a little shocked by what I had just whispered. My face was red by now. "N-Nothing. F-Forget I said that.." I stuttered. "No. I won't forget that Y/n." He said. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! " I SHIP" Hikaru yelled. Which made my face go even redder. "HIKARU" I yelled. "I SHIP YOU AND RAINA THEN!" Hyuga yelled back at Hikaru. Hikaru was red. Probably redder than me if that was possible. "SHUT UP" Hikaru barked at Hyuga. "OH YEAH THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP AS WELL!!" Hyuga was now red like the rest of us. It came to a Shut up fight.

All I could hear the whole time was shut up. I guessed it was a shut up battle. I started walking along the beach.