Blindt x Blind!Reader (A World Through a Different Lense)

Requested in april this year by Rvlex

Sorry for the wait.

________

Blindt DeVoy was a skilled blader who had won numerous tournaments in the world of Beyblade Burst. Despite his success, he felt that something was missing in his life. One day, he met a girl named (Y/n) who was visually impaired. Despite her disability, (Y/n) was an optimistic and kind-hearted person who saw the world in a unique way.

Blindt was immediately drawn to (Y/n) and found himself spending more and more time with her. They would go on walks, listen to music, and talk about their hopes and dreams. Blindt was amazed by (Y/n)'s strength and resilience, and he began to see the world through her eyes.

As they grew closer, Blindt realized that he was falling in love with (Y/n). He wanted to be with her and make her happy. He decided to use his Beyblade skills to win a tournament and give the prize money to (Y/n) so that she could have surgery to correct her vision.

With (Y/n) by his side, Blindt trained harder than ever before. He put his heart and soul into his Beyblade battles, and with (Y/n)'s encouragement, he emerged victorious. He presented (Y/n) with the prize money, and she underwent the surgery that restored her sight.Blindt was overjoyed to see the world through (Y/n)'s eyes, and they continued to share their love of Beyblade and their passion for life. They knew that they were meant to be together, and they promised to always support each other, no matter what challenges they might face.