Gabe Brunai x reader (A Lifetime in a Blink)

(this is a different story line because there is no talking. I don't know if this is like what you wanted but it was the best I could do. I also haven't written in a long time because I've been dealing with personal problems and my life has been falling apart recently...)

Requested by: ChompyTheClown

Sorry if it isn't what you expected.

_______

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Gabe Brunai. He was a kind and caring person who always went out of his way to help others, but usually hid his soft side. One day, he met a girl named (y/n) at a local coffee shop, and they struck up a conversation. They quickly discovered that they shared many of the same interests and passions such as blading.

As they got to know each other better, Gabe realized that he was falling in love with (y/n). He had never felt this way before, but he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He mustered up the courage to ask her out on a date, and as surprised as (y/n) was... she said yes.

Their first date was magical. They went to a park and had a picnic, laughing and talking for hours. They watched the sunset together, and Gabe knew that (y/n) was the one for him.As they continued to date, their love only grew stronger. They went on adventures together, shared their dreams and aspirations, and supported each other through good times and bad. Gabe knew that he had found his soulmate, and (y/n) felt the same way.

Years passed, and Gabe and (Y/n) got married in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their loved ones. They started a family together and built a life filled with love and happiness. They never forgot the magic of their first date and continued to make time for each other, even when life got busy.

As they grew old together, Gabe and (Y/n) still held hands and looked into each other's eyes with the same love and affection as they did on their first date. They knew that they were meant to be together, and nothing could ever come between them.

In the end, Gabe and (Y/n) lived a long and happy life together, surrounded by their family and friends. Their love story was a testament to the power of love and the strength of the human spirit. As they looked back on their lives, they knew that they had been blessed with the greatest gift of all: true love.

(this is a different story line because there is no talking. I don't know if this is like what you wanted but it was the best I could do. I also haven't written in a long time because I've been dealing with personal problems and my life has been falling apart recently...)