32-Joker, part 1

We were woken up by a nurse who came in with a trolley, with breakfast on it.

"Sorry if I woke you up." She told us.

Chishiya and I were still hugging each other and when he noticed her, he hugged me tighter, as if he was afraid she would take me away.

"You can have breakfast, then when you're done, ring the bell and someone will come and get you." She took the two trays with the breakfast on them and placed them on the table, then took the trolley back and headed for the door.

"To take us where?" I asked.

She stopped and turned to look at us. "To the project's manager."

"Huh?" I asked, Chishiya was confused too.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you more." She opened the door. "But you will soon have all the answers." She smiled at us and walked out.

"What the hell does all this mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we'll know shortly." Chishiya kissed me on the forehead. "So, try to stay calm, Jen."

I snorted.

"Patience just isn't your strongest quality, huh?" He teased me.

"No." I looked at him smiling. "I hate having to wait."

"Perhaps, I could sweeten the wait." He gave me his usual smirk and looked at me with a mischievous look.

"Oh really?" I returned the gaze.

He leaned over me and started kissing me, slowly at first and pulling away with each kiss, then his lips started moving faster and mine reciprocated that passion.

His body leaned on mine and our hearts raced.

"Stop." I told him, out of breath. "You're killing me."

"Says you." He too, was short of breath.

We looked into each other's eyes and exchanged a few more kisses, then sat down.

"I don't know how we stayed apart all that time after the Game of the Jack of Clubs." Chishiya said.

"Me neither."

"Now that we're together again and safe, I can't stay away from you." Chishiya looked at me with soft eyes.

"Then don't." I smiled at him.

"Damn Jen, you can't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I smirked at him.

"Like that!" He sat closer. "You're driving me crazy!"

I also approached and started kissing him again.

We were tireless that morning; we could have kissed for hours without getting tired.

"Can you like...explode with love?" Chishiya pulled away to catch his breath.

"I don't know, but we're close." I started to move closer, but he put a finger to my lips.

"And all your rush to get answers?" He provoked me.

"If I can kiss you all morning, I'd say it can wait."

Chishiya looked at me strangely, then blushed.

"Chishiya?" I laughed. "What's up?"

"Nothing, it's just that right now you're..." His cheeks were fiery red.

"I'm what? And you're red as a tomato."

"Yes I know, I feel it! And it's your fault."

"What's happening to you?" I was grinning like an idiot.