T•W•E•N•T•Y - S•E•V•E•N | My Funny Valentine

Hey guys!
Happy Tuesday! Happy Valentine's Day! 💋

This chapter is a long one, I got carried away but I apologize for nothing! This is a deliciously fluffy & sweet chapter, oh, and half of it is smut....again I got carried away lol 😆

Shout to Jesse_Winter_Soldier for everything you do!

As always drop a like and leave me comments! I love them all!

Happy Reading!

-Sif

____________________

The savory, sweet-salty smell of smoked applewood bacon wafted into the bedroom; Steve's mouth started to water as he rolled over onto his back, blinking against the early morning sun filtering through the bedroom window. The snow outside made the light almost blinding. Giving up on opening his eyes, Steve tucked an arm behind his head, leaving his eyes closed. He heard Aubrey's soft footsteps as she climbed the stairs, and the bedroom door opened. He listened as she sat something down on the bedside table, feeling the bed dip under the weight as she crawled over to him. Steve sighed, feeling warm lips press against his; letting his free hand roam, he realized Aubrey wasn't wearing any pants. He hummed his approval, freeing his other hand to grip her panty-covered bottom.

Aubrey giggled, burying her face in his neck as he groped her bottom, humming his approval of her satin panties. "Good morning.", she whispered, breathing in his comforting scent.

"Mmm, good morning.", he rumbled.

Aubrey sighed happily, snuggling against him. "I made you Valentine's Day breakfast.", she said quietly.

"Yeah? Is that what smells so mouth-watering?", he chuckled. Finally opening his eyes, Steve looked at Aubrey. Her hair was carelessly tossed on her head in a messy bun, and she had on her glasses, wearing one of his tees, her legs bare. Perfect, absolutely breathtakingly perfect.

Aubrey sat up, "Mmhmm.", she nodded, biting her lip. She squeaked when he pulled himself up, taking her with him, resting his back against the headboard.

"What'd you fix me, baby?", he asked, running his hands up her thighs, sliding under his shirt, feeling her warm, soft skin.

"Behave yourself Mister Rogers.", she giggled, batting his hands away playfully. Then, she climbed off his lap to grab the tray, popped the legs open, and sat it on his lap. "Tada!", she beamed proudly.

Before him was a plate with two thick fluffy waffles, sticky sweet syrup drizzled between and over both, sliced strawberries over a dollop of thick white whipped cream, and several strips of thick-cut bacon cooked perfectly, and a mug filled with steaming coffee.

"Wow, this looks amazing.", he looks up at Aubrey, who has settled next to him. "Thank you, honey.", he smiled, his heart feeling so full. This was the first he's ever been served breakfast in bed.

"You're welcome, baby.", she smiles back, bringing her mug to her lips.

Steve takes a swing of the warm coffee. "Happy Valentine's Day.", he says, leaning over, Aubrey comes to the rest of the distance for a quick yet sweet kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day.", she replies.

He slices into the waffles, getting a bit of the whipped cream and strawberries. He hums as he chews, sweet, bready vanilla with maple syrup, and the juicy acidity and sweet taste of the berries make up the perfect bite. Steve grabs a berry with his fingers and offers it up to Aubrey, who is the little minx she can be; she takes the berry in her mouth and his fingers as well.