T•H•I•R•T•Y - F•O•U•R | At Last

Hey guys!

Holy cow, this has been amazing! I can't even begin to put into words how much your comments and support with each chapter have affected me. 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Jesse_Winter_Soldier, you are indeed a fantastic friend, and I appreciate you! Thank you for sticking it out with me through another one!

There is quite a bit of smut in this chapter, so this is your warning now; check out the end of the chapter for a sneak peek at the cover for the continuation of Steve & Aubrey's story. I will post the summary on Instagram when it comes time.

Thank you again for following along with me as this story unfolded; as always, leave me a comment and drop a like!

-Enjoy! , Sif

P.S this isn't beta read cause ya girl has no chill 😅🙈

_____________________________

On a private beach near St. John on the U.S Virgin Islands was a small beachfront villa nestled in a thick thatch of mangrove, turpentine, and other trees native to the area. The estate was small but romantic, making it the perfect destination for honeymooners or an exotic vacation.

The structure was absolutely breathtaking, a white stone with natural wood embellishments. It's modern chic with a tropical twist. One master bedroom with a private deck, the bed facing the doors that opened up to the beach, an ensuite bathroom with all the bells and whistles, an open floor plan kitchen, and a lounge, there was a deck where meals could be enjoyed while listening to the ocean, and watching the waves crash into the shore. Meals are ordered in advance, prepared, and delivered at scheduled times throughout the day.

Outside the villa is a boardwalk down to a private beach, where a wooden platform cabana has a roof and white curtains; inside the cabana is a thick pad with several pillows. It's perfect for a lazy afternoon nap or sprawled out soaking up some sun with a good book.

A housekeeper, Naomi, also cleaned and delivered their meals; she mixed beverages. She's professorial and discreet.

A soft, warm breeze blew through the palm trees, rustling the thick leaves and bringing the salty ocean air with it. Steve stood on the deck outside their bedroom in his boxer briefs overlooking the bluest ocean he had ever seen; the sun was moving higher in the sky as he sipped his coffee, watching as thick fluffy cotton candy clouds floated lazily by in the bluest of blue skies over the waves crashing against the white sandy beach; the sounds were therapeutic. God, he wished he could have this view every morning; Steve stood there a few more minutes, letting the warm sun heat his naked torso as he finished off his coffee; turning back towards the villa, he paused, looking at the door of their bedroom where soft white curtains billowed out into the breeze.