♣️5

Wet hair sticked itself to your back as the towel hung loosely from your chest. The sweat was gone from your body. The refreshing zing of cleanliness soothed your aching muscles. It was like you had been hit with a pirate ship head on. The effects of the seastone cuffs were unforgivable. 

The dark window showed the night sky. Your eyes were still sleepy from your day long nap. It surprised you that the family let you sleep so long. Surely they had more hazing to do. 

Thank you Doflamingo for fucking up your sleep schedule. 

Your hands flipped through the many different fabrics. The fact that Doflamingo got your clothing preference right almost made your stomach flutter. Perhaps your heart would flutter if Doflamingo hadn't left you stranded on a certain sunflower field. 

The soft fabric slid over your skin and you twisted your hair into a claw clip. The door flung open and you stomped out. As you walked further down the dimly lit corridor, voices got louder. Many figures stood gathered around the center of the palace. They wore red and dark blue robes with many jewels sewn in. 

"Are you alright? How did you manage to get off the field?" 

Violet's hand rested on your shoulder. Your head snapped back as she came into view. "Yeah.. I'm alive. Where is Doflamingo? I have some VERY strong words for him." 

A sense of panic rippled across her tired face. "There is an important meeting tonight so I wouldnt--" 

Doflamingo cut her off. 

"You have finally risen from the dead... should you start test 2?" 

The audacity. 

"She needs time to rest!" Violet sprung out. 

"and food maybe?" Your stomach rumbled. The last thing you could remember eating... was well Jolly Roger's fix? 

He held a small box like container in his hand. It was like he already knew you'd be hungry. "Come with me and you'll get this bento box." 

His large feathery coat led the way out of the palace and onto the large patch of grass. You stood next to him. The town below was already asleep with no lights. Dark buildings barely showed themselves with the moon light.

"Don't worry we aren't going to the sunflower field." He took one big step and closed the gap. You took the bento box from his hands and started to peek at the food inside. 

"I would wait a second" He added. 

Your mouth salivated as you stared at the box. Food. 

Without warning the man did his favorite thing and threw you over his shoulder. OH NO.. he is going to do the fly thing again. You began to sweat in anticipation of jagged movements and chaotic wind. 

He gently lifted up and slowly ascended towards the sky. The cool wind tickled your neck and dried the wet hair in the claw.  Why was he going so slow? The palace got smaller and smaller as the whole island came into view. Just like last night, the town was asleep. The only light was the moon and the palace. 

"Hey Doflamingo why are we going slow?" You asked. 

"Don't want you to piss yourself." 

A single cloud floated along the night sky. Doflamingo stood on it without falling through. Was the cloud somehow able to support people walking on it?

"Why aren't we falling through this cloud?" you ask the man while you balanced on his shoulder. 

"I used my strings to make it walkable"