♣️17

⚠️ ⚠️ 🍋 🍋 ⚠️ ⚠️ 🍋 🍋 ⚠️ ⚠️ 🍋 🍋 ⚠️ ⚠️🍋 🍋⚠️ ⚠️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The soft bed reminded you of the time Doflamingo brought you to a cloud that one night. Cool,  soft sheets resembled the invigorating mist of the cloud, and it felt almost weightless as it held you up. With your journal in hand, you began to write down your favorite memories with Doflamingo thus far. 

A bright spark of light emerged from your stomach and went throughout your body as laughter escaped your lips. You just had to write down the day you and Yumo went to the onsen and she practically begged you to spy on Doflamingo and Crocodile. 

That was the first time you saw Doflamingo's body in almost full view.. it was breathtaking how the water dripped down his chiseled abs, just thinking about it made your face blush. 

Doflamingo was incredibly handsome, but he also has such compassion and love for everyone in his family. The way he interacts with each member, and how he has made you feel powerful, appreciated, and adored. 

Your eyes darted to the door, and it opened rather abruptly. There was no warning knock, just the sound of door creaking open in an instant. The man that was rummaging throughout your thoughts was now walking into the room, with a large, flat white box in his hands. He sat down in one of the chairs that was directly in front of the bed. He spread out his long legs, his right elbow rested on the chairs arm, and he rested his head on his right hand. His presence captured your full attention with his gaze solely on you. 

He looked as if he just escaped a harrowing battle, ready to settle down for the night. "What could possibly be making you giggle like a school girl?" His voice was hoarser and deeper than usual. 

"That is none of your concern, Mr. Flamingo." You huffed out while the journals leather grazed your cleavage that your nightgown put on full display. 

"Fufufu.. you think so?" He tilted his head ever so slightly against his hand as a small smile began to form on his restful face.

"I know so." 

"I'm a curious man.. I never leave a mystery unsolved." He warned.

Before you knew it, a small gust of wind flew your bangs up and your journal was no longer held to your chest. You slowly gazed up and saw your journal in his hands, his attention was fully focused on its opened pages as his smirk grew wider and wider. 

You immediately opened a portal where the journal was held, but he quickly moved it without looking away from the secrets you had just wrote down. Your legs bounced off the bed as you tried to snatch it away from the sitting man, but he quickly leaned back further in the chair and held it above his head. 

"Donquixote Doflamingo!" You said sternly, his eyes finally flicked from the paper to you. "My my.. using my full name. I like how it sounds coming from you." 

He took full advantage of your shock as his eyes flicked back to the journal. You stood there, completely paralyzed. 

Regaining your composure seconds later, you stood between his legs. He held up the journal above his head, just a few inches from your reach. Reaching over his legs, you almost lost your balance, however the leather met your hands and you tugged it away from him. 

Before you could enjoy your victory, he used his strings and pulled your feet forward, causing you to fall forward onto his smug sitting frame.

Your hands landed on his chest, and your left knee rested on his. The journal tumbled down his leg and hit the ground with a thud. The hand he once laid his head on was now on your back, securing you close to him.