♥10

"That damn crocodile is going to get a taste of his own medicine" Yumo said while twirling in a full length mirror. The tight, white dress she was modeling in the mirror made her long, blue hair vibrant as ever. "Is this the one?" The tired retail worker, Rainy, asked with dozens of dresses in her arms.

"What do you think, (y/n)?" Yumo asked while turning away from the mirror and facing you. She looked absolutely beautiful in white and it suited her skin tone well.

"I think it will knock Crocodile's hook right off"

Yumo walked down off the pedestal in the middle of large, red fitting room and sat down next to you. "We gotta find you one now" She said while motioning for Rainy. "We are in a town full of marines, I really don't want to wear anything flashy."

"Did you ever dress up while in the marines? They probably wouldn't recognize you without your hair up and a marine coat." She asked.

Yumo was right, all the men and women that worked under you didn't see you dressed up. "What do you think?" Yumo asked the rainy.

"If you don't want to stand out, I recommend a black classy dress" Rainy got up and headed towards the sales floor, "I'll be right back with some options."

Yumo grabbed you hand and relaxed next to you. "You know, before I closed the portal Crocodile dismissed the women next to him."

"I don't care if he rejected Boa Hancock, I am going to find myself a nice marine man at the dating event and have a good time.. What about you?" She asked. "I'll go anywhere you go, Yumo. To be honest, I just want to see you happy tonight.. and if that means finding you a marine for the night, i'll be your wingwoman." You said to her.

She pulled you in for a hug, "and that is why you are my best friend!"

Yumo looked at you with concern while pulling away. "What's wrong?"

You knew exactly what was wrong. Ever since the onsen, the only thing on your mind was Doflamingo. "I.. just" You looked down at your hands and played with the silver band that you wore on your right hand. "Need to get a drink and a distraction"

Looking up at her eyes, you could see all the puzzle pieces coming together in her mind. "What happened between you and Doflamingo?"

"Apparently nothing.." You muttered.

Ever since you opened up to Doflamingo about your family a few nights ago, you felt a small spark.. a part of you wanted it to grow, but now it was put out. It would be better this way for the mission. You sat up straight and tried to pull yourself out of your own mind, "I'm a single ass woman and i'm ready to have some fun!" You hyped yourself up.

"Hell yeah girl, you preach" Rainy said while entering the dressing room with four black dresses in her hands. She hung them up for you to see, all of them were absolutely beautiful. Yumo picked up the one with an asymmetrical top and was tight around the midsection and flowed down to the ground.

You stood in front of the huge mirror with the dress. It fit your curves beautifully and made you look like the star that you are. It shocked you at first, you'd hadn't worn a dress like this since the academy days..

"Just one more touch!" Yumo said while standing on her tippy toes, her small hand unclipped your hair and fell down to your shoulders. Yumo complimented your dress and expressed that you should wear your hair down more often.

Rainy led the two of you to the counter. "The total will be 75,000 berries" Yumo just giggled and pulled a card out of her wallet. "Sir Crocodile will cover this.." She said while hanging rainy the card. "Yumo.. you are going to be in so much trouble" You warned her.