CHAPTER 7

"What the hell are you wearing and what the hell are you doing out of bed?"

Danica turned her head down. She wore Vaugh's shirt and fluffy socks, which were very comfortable. "First of all, don't talk to me that way and second of all I was hungry, and I needed to eat something," she said, keeping her calm not wanting to get upset. She had to keep herself calm so she wouldn't go bonkers again.

"Hey man how was the ride?" Slate asked Vaughn standing up and letting go of Danica's hand.

"It was fine. Thanks for keeping her company." Vaughn slapped Slate on the shoulder. "But I got it from here." Vaughn took Danica's arm and pulled her up out of her seat and draped her over his shoulder making her scream out.

"Put me down!" She held on to Vaughn's back afraid she would fall while he walked through the house.

"Vaughn be gentle with our Dani, she's fragile!" Lennox called out from the couch laughing.

"Fuck you, Lennox! I'm going to poison your food!" she cried out, making both Lennox and Vaughn laugh.

Brothers and sisters laughed as Vaughn hauled her ass to his room and closed the door. He brought her down slowly and held her in front of him making her wrap her legs around him. He turned and slammed her up against the wall and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Danica didn't fight him. She loved how he kissed her. The roughness and possession of his lips made her core throb with need.

"What the hell was Slate doing holding your hand?" He broke the kiss. His hard eyes on her demanded an answer.

"He's my friend, Vaughn. Why do you care?"

Vaughn growled and took her mouth again. He moved one of his hands from her ass and brought it to her front and began to rub her sex over the cotton panties she wore.

"Vaughn, what are you doing?" She broke the kiss and arched her body as his fingers moved the gusset of her panties to the side and he stroked her.

"I'm pleasuring my woman," he said, with a husky tone. He took her mouth once again devouring her in a hot and passionate kiss.

Danica began to ride his hand as he slipped a finger inside her making her moan in his mouth. Vaughn always made her feel good when he had her in his arms. She soared with pleasure.

"Please...Vaughn..." she begged not knowing exactly why she was begging but she wanted more of him. More of what he gave her body. More of what made her brain shut down and give her a much-needed respite from her crazy.

"What baby? Tell me what you want," he whispered against her mouth as he looked in her blue eyes. He saw the want in them, the desire and it made him hard knowing that she wanted him.

She wasn't much for telling a man what she wanted. She pulled on his hair and kissed him hard.

He removed his hand from her and undid his pants and pushed them down along with his boxer briefs. He placed himself at her entrance and slammed into her making her cry out in his mouth.

"Damn, baby. You feel so good," he said and grunted as he kissed her neck and held her tight against him. He slammed inside her over and over again eliciting moans and little erotic cries out of her.

She urged him to keep going. She breathed harder as her core throbbed with every thrust of his large member. He slammed hard into her, and it drove her crazy. Liquid heat began to pool deep inside her, threatening to spill over and burn her whole body.

"That's it...cum for me." He picked up the pace as her walls began to clench around him.

She cried out his name as her orgasm claimed her, burning her from the inside out. She begged him not to stop over and over again. She cried out holding on to his shoulders and digging her fingernails into his skin.