CHAPTER 27

Danica stood in the kitchen stirring pasta sauce when Falcon walked through the door. He tossed the keys in the bowl and put his leather jacket on the back of the stool and went to his woman who stood in front of the stove. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck and breathed in deep. He loved her scent. "I missed you." He kissed her cheek.

"Dmitri told me you would be coming home so I made your favorite for dinner." She turned in his arms and pulled him down to kiss his lips. She kissed him gently knowing about the fight he and Vaughn had had thanks to Dmitri.

He pecked her twice and then stood straight again looking down at her with a scowl. "Why the fuck did Dmitri call you?"

"He didn't call me, he stopped by a few hours ago to bring Aleksey to see me and they stayed for a while keeping me company. It gets lonely with Melanie back at work."

His right eye was swollen, and the left corner of his mouth had a bruise. Danica didn't say anything about it. If Falcon had beat Vaughn down then he must have had a good reason for doing it.

"Why the fuck is Dmitri coming to our house to see you? I can't stand that little shit. He likes to kiss you too much and I'm going to rip his lips off if I catch him doing it again."

Danica began to laugh at Falcon. His jealousy was so endearing it made her heart swell. It was true that he was very possessive with her but she kind of liked it.

"Are we alone then?" His voice came out husky as he began to kiss her neck and suck on her skin making her moan softly.

"For the rest of the night, babe." Danica laced her fingers through his hair as he lowered his head down the valley of her breasts and down to her belly. He kissed her there a few times and kept going down to her sex and kissed her through the material of her shorts.

"I think I'll have dessert first," he said, smiling up at her and pulling her shorts and panties down and lifting one of her legs then the other to release the clothing. He tossed it aside and took her left leg and lifted it bending it at the knee and kissed from her ankle to her inner thigh leaving a wet trail behind.

Danica moaned holding on to the counter next to the stove. She told him how she had missed his lips and how good they felt on her skin. She leaned back as Falcon put her leg over his shoulder and buried his face inside her folds and ran his nose up inhaling deeply, letting out a pleased hum. He was practically purring at how aroused the scent of her made him. He could feel his shaft hard as steel, but he wanted to taste her, he needed to taste her first then he would take his woman hard, pleasing her over and over again.

Danica looked down and watched him work his mouth over her flesh, using his tongue to make her cry out in ecstasy. She kept her eyes on him finding it extremely arousing to watch as he pleasured her.

The feeling of his talented tongue running up her folds and finding her swollen flesh of nerves and sucking and flicking it made her scream out with an agony that would only be eased by the orgasm he was promising with every flick of his tongue.

"Mmm, I love your taste, Dani. I love your sweetness." He licked her from one end to the other. His tongue speared her again going in and out of her making love to her.

She pulled his hair begging him to push her over the edge, unable to take it any longer. He laughed as he took his tongue out of her and replaced it with a finger making her cry out again. He took her swollen clit and sucked it hard and flicked it fast as he pumped his finger inside her adding one more making her walls take him in as she began to climax.

She cursed and demanded him to keep going and never stop. She held on to his head as her body burst into the most amazing pleasure. Her core was on fire, and it consumed her as she throbbed and ached from the force of the orgasm that her man had caused her.