CHAPTER30

After washing his hands, Falcon rushed out of the bathroom naked and wrapped his arms around Danica's waist and pulled her back to his front and winced at the pain in his ribs. "Please don't cry, sweetheart. I thought you would want me to do something that involved less of what I do now?"

Danica placed her arms over his and played with the blonde hair on his arms. "I don't want you to change anything about you. I love you just as you are. I'm not asking you to change your life because I'm pregnant. I don't want you to change, Falcon." She sniffled realizing that her anger and fear came from the thought that Falcon would change and become somehow different; and that the new version of himself would want more than she could give him.

Realizing the same thing, Falcon turned her around in his embrace and looked down at her. She was really tiny compared to him he thought smiling. He sat down at the foot of the bed and pulled her down on one leg. "I will never change, Dani. No matter what I do or what career I choose to follow, I will always be the same man that fell in love with you, the same man that you fell in love with."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him with care. "Promise me that you will never change. You will always be my Falcon, my Fallen Angel."

"I promise. Now kiss me," he demanded. He pulled her face to him with his free hand and devoured her mouth. He pushed his tongue inside her with the need to taste her.

Danica moaned and deepened the kiss. She got lost in his taste and the intensity of the kiss that she didn't hear a throat clear. Falcon broke the kiss groaned in annoyance.

"What the fuck do you want?" Falcon looked at Maddox who stood with his head peeking through the door.

"I thought we were going to talk about the fucking merger."

"Get the fuck out before I go all Greek tragedy on your ass for looking at my woman in a towel!" he snapped.

Maddox closed the door huffing and cursing, and Danica sat on Falcon's lap laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" His voice was gentle and husky with her.

"Nothing baby, I just love you so much."

"Good because you're stuck with me for all eternity." He pecked her lips twice and gently pushed her off his lap, so he could get in the shower and get dressed.

Danica put on a long - sleeved purple and black Tee shirt dress on and her high heeled- black leather boots that reached the bottom of her knees.

She tied her hair back in a high ponytail and put her eyeliner and mascara on and no lipstick. Falcon kissed her too much for her to be able to wear lipstick, but she wasn't complaining. She just put on some lip balm and a pair of black pearl studs in her ears and leaned against the dresser waiting for Falcon to call out for her.

"Baby! I need you to wrap my ribs!"

Danica could hear the pain in his tone, and she rushed to him. His body was curved with one arm holding his ribs and the other on the sink counter holding himself up.

Beads of water still rolled down his muscular body making her core throb for him. She was always aroused when it came to her man. He was so damn sexy and handsome; and his body was a sin waiting to be committed.

"Here." She helped him stand up straight before she began to wrap the large bandage tight over his ribs.

His eyes followed her every move wanting to take her right there hard and fast. When she was done wrapping him and securing the bandage with the butterfly fasteners, he reached out for her hand when she was about to turn.