CHAPTER 14

Falcon left Danica in Bexley's capable hands while he went to take care of business. Aside from the Cain threat which Maddox was still working on, there were threats from the Children of Chaos wanting to move on Fallen Angel territory and Falcon was having none of that.

Shit just kept hitting them over and over again and with Danica being so fragile, he was afraid that she wouldn't be able to handle it. Everything was coming down on them hard and constant.

Falcon sat at his desk rubbing his temples when Lennox, Titus, Zane, and Blaze came down. "You called?" Lennox sat down on the chair and waited for Falcon to tell them what he needed.

"Yeah, Hendrix is wanting to start shit again and I need him contained. I don't give a shit if you need to get rid of him just handle this shit. I have to go and meet up with Maddox in Chicago and I also need two guards to stay here with Danica."

After figuring out what needed to be done with Hendrix and his crew, Falcon arranged for Slate and Zane to stay with Danica and Bexley. The rest of the brothers and sisters needed to take care of business and protect Fallen Angel territory.

No one that threatened the Fallen Angel lived to tell about it. Falcon wanted the Children of Chaos dealt with once and for all.

"When you get a handle on shit with Hendrix's crew, I want you to put his high-ranking members in the warehouse and let me know. I will get things taken care of in Chicago and be back as soon as I can. Danica is on lockdown. Anything happens to her, and I will skin you alive Zane. You feel me?"

Zane nodded his head vigorously. "Oh, I feel you Falcon, no problem."

Bexley sat at the window seat with Danica in her room while they both read a book.

Falcon stood in the doorway just watching her. She was a rare beauty, and she didn't even know it. Her hair had gotten longer. He remembered how short she used to wear it, but he liked it longer it looked good on her. Her body had also gone through a lot of changes in the past four years. She was curvier, and her hips were thick, and he couldn't wait to taste her but all in due time. He didn't want to scare her away or make her think that all he wanted was to take from her everything he could get then send her packing.

He definitely wanted to take her hard and slow and make love to her every way she allowed him to. He wanted her to feel wanted and loved. He wanted to take her broken heart and wrap it up in so much love and devotion that she never forgot what the word love meant.

"Hey, how long have you been standing there?" Danica asked him, bringing him back from his mental rantings.

"Not long. I need to talk to you." He gave Bexley a get out nod and smiled at the woman who took such good care of her friend as she left the room.

Danica put her book down on her lap and waited for Falcon to sit down where Bexley had been.

"How do you feel?" He rubbed her thighs up and down in a loving manner not a sexual manner and Danica appreciated that immensely.

"Better. Sorry for the water works. I don't know what the hell happened." She looked in his stormy grey eyes and couldn't help but be drawn in by them. His gaze was intense but full of emotions. He was a complex man and Danica hoped she was up to the challenge of being his woman.

"Don't apologize, baby, I'm just glad that you're better. Listen, I need to go meet up with Maddox in Chicago and the Children of Chaos are starting their shit again, so I sent the boys to take care of it. Slate and Zane are going to stay here to look after you and Bexley."

Danica nodded her head in understanding. She hadn't even noticed that Maddox had left again, but then again, the man was always pulling the disappearing act.