EPILOGUE

Danica turned around not being able to find a comfortable position. Her belly was so huge sleeping had become a thing of the past.

Falcon had finally managed to get a full night's sleep at around eight months of her pregnancy, making the act of sex nearly impossible and not very pleasing for her. She felt like a huge whale and not sexy at all.

"Baby, you alright?" Falcon woke up as his beautiful wife tossed and turned again.

"You're having the next one, Ashwood. Your daughter is using my kidneys like drums." Danica tried to sit up, but her belly made it nearly impossible.

Falcon sat up quickly and helped her sit up. "Please don't be upset with me you're so damn sexy I could fuck you right now." He kissed her hard on the lips moaning in her mouth.

"Yeah well, that's how we got into this mess in the first place." She palmed his face and pushed him away.

"And we'll keep getting into this mess. I want a whole house full of Fallen Angels."

"Just go get me some lemonade please. I feel like the gates of hell opened up. I'm two weeks overdue, and your daughter is being a total Ashwood right now," she complained.

Falcon kissed her lips again and then her belly and got out of bed and went for Danica's middle of the night lemonade. The last two months she had gotten into the habit of drinking lemonade every time she woke up.

She sat on the bed smiling and feeling horrible for being so hard on her husband. Their wedding had been small. Her and Falcon and Maddox and Bexley. It had been short and sweet, just like Falcon liked things.

After she had become his wife, Falcon's possessiveness had toned down a little bit, not much but something was something. He was overprotective and loving and never fought with her always agreeing with her no matter if she was wrong.

As far as husbands went, Falcon was perfect. She had no complaints whatsoever.

A sharp pain in her belly and then wetness between her legs made Danica grin.

"Falcon!" she called out with an excited tone laced with panic.

Falcon came running in the room with the glass of lemonade. "What is it? You alright?"

"Call my father, please. My water broke."

"Fuck, okay. Stay calm." Falcon took the phone from the dresser and dialed the number.

It took two rings for him to answer the phone, "What is it?"

"Madd, the baby's coming. Get your ass over here now!" Falcon screamed in the phone and hung up.

"Falcon calm down please. Help me get in the shower." Danica held her hands out for him and he hurried to her side.

"Shouldn't we take you to the hospital now? What if the baby pops out in the shower?"

Danica laughed so hard she was afraid she would pee herself. Falcon was a drama queen when it came to her and his daughter.

"Madeline will not pop out in the shower. Calm down okay and shower with me. I need you to be calm, so I can be calm, and that way Madeline will be calm."

Falcon nodded his head and helped his wife into the bathroom. He turned the shower on and made sure the water wasn't too hot. He stripped her clothes off her and then he took his clothes off and walked into the shower stall with Danica.

He held her against his chest and rubbed her stomach. He could feel as it got tight and hard.

"Shit, shit..." Danica got her first contraction and held on to Falcon's forearms tight as she breathed through it.