CHAPTER 16

The moment he pulled up to the Fallen house, he knew something was seriously wrong. He put the truck in park and jumped out, slammed his door shut and walked to the front door.

"What the hell is going on?" Falcon bellowed as he made his way inside the house.

Blaze and another brother were going at it for some reason, and they had made their way into the house again after being kicked out by Lennox and Titus.

"It's a cock and pussy fight," Titus informed Falcon stepping away.

Lennox made his way to Falcon and motioned for him to follow. "Danica is in your room taking a nap. She's been having night terrors again and before any of these motherfuckers run to you with the gossip, me and Titus and Slate and Bexley have taken turns sleeping on the bed with her above the covers." Lennox made sure to make his words as specific as possible, so Falcon wouldn't lose his temper and go ape shit.

The news that Danica had been having night terrors again made him worry but the fact that other men had slept on the bed with his woman made him fume. He knew that they did it to aid her, but he still didn't like it.

"Fine, let me know if there's an emergency, otherwise don't bother us." He made his way to the third floor and down the hall to where Danica slept. He opened the door and closed it softly not wanting to wake her. He walked over to the bed and saw that Bexley laid next to Danica reading on her phone.

"Good, you're home," she whispered as she got off the bed making sure not to wake Danica.

"Thanks, how has she been?"

"It's been a hard few days. Her night terrors just came back out of the blue. She's been calm tonight though."

"Stay with her while I shower, please."

Bexley nodded her head and sat down in the armchair by the window.

Falcon took a fast shower getting the grime and any blood that might have splattered on him off his tired body. He dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom to find a fully awake Danica sitting in the middle of the bed. Bexley had left and one of the lamps from the nightstand had been turned on.

"How are you?" He walked over to the bed and waited at the edge for Danica to crawl over to him.

"Great, now that you're home." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Falcon let his towel drop exposing his naked body. He took her in his arms and moved her back on the bed and sat her on top of him as he reclined against the pillows and headboard. "I missed you." He kissed her lips taking them slow at first. He kissed her top lip first then her bottom lip and then he devoured her mouth, and she parted her lips letting him taste her.

Her skin came alive as his tongue massaged hers and tasted her. She had missed his warmth and she was going to enjoy him all night long. She began to grind her throbbing core on his erection and was pleasantly surprised and somewhat afraid of his size and he wasn't even completely aroused yet.

Falcon broke the kiss and held her face in his hands and looked in her blue eyes and smiled. "I think we should wait, Dani."

Danica shook her head no. "The bleeding stopped a few days ago and I feel fine. Melanie gave me a checkup and I'm all clear and clean to boot."

"In that case..." He kissed her again and began to knead her ass as he helped her move her core over his hard shaft. He had been dreaming about her body and her creamy skin all week and it had nearly driven him mad with desire for her.