INTRODUCTION

Beautiful right?

Beautiful right?

anyways ^^

~

~

~

~

~

When Eddie K found out his medications were placebo's or should I say Gazebos, he ran out of his house and went to Richie.

Richie's dad had approved for Eddie to stay at his house if he was okay with sharing a room with Richie, which he was, so he lived there.

When Richie Tozier went back to hawkins for the summer to live with his mother Karen Wheeler and his twin brother Mike Wheeler T.

Richie meets a beautiful girl named Max Mayfield and thinks that it's love at first sight.

When Richie finds out that Mike likes Jane he makes a plan to make Max and Jane like them which Mike finds incredibly STUPID, but he eventually goes on with the plan.

Mike decides to have all of his friends join in on the plan so he invites them all for a sleepover at his house.

At the sleepover 2 people find it boring and decide to play video games upstairs in mike's room so they don't get to find out about the plan. And they don't even know about the whole situation..

The two people are Will and Eddie. Eddie Likes Richie and Will likes Mike. Will and Eddie know about each others crushes, but Mike and Richie do not.

While Richie and Mike are so blinded by "love" they end up lying to Will and Eddie.

Will asks if Mike wants to play dnd, Mike says already has plans with Richie.

Eddie asks if Richie wants to go and hang out, Richie says he has plans with Mike.

"I haven't seen him in almost a year, we're always together!" They say every time.

They say they're doing these things, but really they're hanging out with Jane and Max.

What they don't know is,

Jane and Max,

Are Lesbians.

~

~

~

~

~

Welcome to..

Boy's a Liar

By Nyizzy Minaj

Totally my real last name <3

Cool person who is the reason I'm making this.

@-jaedenslcver

<3