Fanboying Gays

THEY WON'T LET ME PUT THE CUTE GIF I FOUND OF WILL AND DUSTIN SO YOU GET NOTHING.

/J I luv u guys

IK MY HUMOR IS BROKEN IT'S SO FUNNY TO ME

~

~

~

~

~

Wills POV :)

I was laying in my bed at night, waiting for someone to call or for me to fall asleep somehow.

I then heard my name being said from a distance and looked around for the thing making the sound.

I found it on my bookshelf, it was my walkie talkie, which was weird because none of the party uses them anymore.

"Hello?" I said while looking at the walkie talkie wondering who the mystery person was.

"Will, It's Mike! I'm so fucking bored right now." Said Mike as he sounded very irritated.

I rolled my eyes. "Why not just call me?" I said.

"Because, I'm not supposed to be up right now.." Mike said in a low voice.

I sighed and shook my head but also slightly smiled at the fact that he decided to talk to me.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I walked over to my bed.

"Well there's this movie I watched." Mike said. "Mhm." I said to let him know I was still listening. "It's called The Goldfinch, have you heard of it?"

I thought about the name for a little as I laid on my back in my bed. "Nope." I said then sighed after.

"Well it's a three hour long movie and it's about this kid named Theo whose mom died because of some explosion and he moves to his dad and his girlfriend. But his dad wanted to get money that his mom left him for something and then threw a fucking fit when he couldn't get it."

"Damn, what did the kid do?" I asked as I was now into the story.

"He ran out of the house, I watched it a couple of weeks ago so I don't know much but I'm so jealous of his relationship with Boris."

"Why?" I said in a confused tone waiting for an answer.

"Because Boris and Theo's relationship is to die for. At some point in the movie Boris hugs Theo when he's having a bad dream and comforts him, which is so cute."

"Awww, that's so cuteeee!! I need you to tell me more."

"I can't, I didn't finish the movie, we should watch it together sometime. Just us."