Chapter 7

Days later 

Kagome yelp at the sudden tension on her scalp, a sharp yank pulling her from her bed. Dangling from her hair, Kagome opened her eyes, now fully awake, to look into the beady black eyes of Dodoria: the hideous pink menace that went out of his way to torture her. Growling her displeasure at the giant pincushion, he, in turn, smirked making him look far uglier than usual.

She had been enjoying the few days that she'd been left alone, sadly such peace was too much to ask for, and of course, it had to be this monster to pull her back to reality. Kagome'd never be free until Frieza was dead; she was to be his prisoner for the rest of her life.

"Get your hands off me, you pig!" she spat out as she slapped him across his fat face. His head snapped to the side to show an instant purple bruise forming on his now swollen cheek. A grin threatens to pull at her lips at her handy work.

He threw her away from him and onto the cold hard ground. She quickly looked up to see him advance towards her with his hand raised as if to backhand her. With a smirk, she waited for the hit knowing that if he hit her, just one more time, and left a mark, Frieza would have him torn limb from limb.

The upside, and only upside, of being the lizard's pet had to be the threat of death if anyone harmed her. Apparently, Frieza preferred to be the one to beat her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Dodoria, or do you not remember Master Frieza's threat the last time you hit Lady Kagome?" The gentle male voice made Dodoria freeze in his attack, his hand only inches from her face.

With a visible pout, she leaned sideways to see the frost colored alien Zarbon playing with his mint green colored hair. The alien was infatuated with himself, glazed eyes gazing at his body dreamily while adjusting his matching set of silver bell headband and earrings. Being the vain male, that Zarbon most certainly was, his armored outfit ranged in shades of blue and white that complimented his pale and unique skin color. She knew he transformed, because he just loved talking about himself, but hadn't seen the beast as he referred to it.

Zarbon had to be one of the few soldiers who didn't despise her, and looked out for her; he said that beautiful creatures like them shouldn't be abused. He undoubtedly wasn't a friend, at least to her, but she appreciated the protection he gave when in her presence. But at the moment she was irritated with that protection, she wanted this fucker dead.

Either way, she stood dusting herself off of the imaginary dirt and then promptly kneed Dodoria in the groin, sending him to his knees with a pained gasp. That would have to do for now.

"Hello Zarbon, looking as lovely as ever," Kagome offered, making the man sigh blissfully while looking at himself in the floor to ceiling mirror. He was far too in love with himself.

"As are you, Lady Kagome," he offered in return before they both looked at her closet to decide what to wear. She played friendly because he had saved her from many beatings not just from Dodoria but Frieza too; if they had met under different circumstances, they would have easily enough become fast friends.

"What does Lord Frieza have planned for today?"

"We will be conquering Namek and taking the planets treasured 'Dragon Balls'," He told her as they continued to look, the male apparently on some kind of mission as he dug through the closet with fever. "You absolutely must wear this mi' lady," he held the dress out to her his eyes glowing as he did so. She accepted it without thought before stepping behind a divider.

She put on the dress quickly and looked into the mirror to make sure it sat in the right places on her body. The white slit sleeves started at the thin straps and ended in a small cuff at her wrist, while the white v-neck allowed a decent amount of cleavage to be seen as the fabric only cover her breast in a bra-like fashion. The skirt and top met under her breasts as it just loosely hugged her hips and legs thanks to the thigh-high slit while nearly her entire backside was left exposed. The fabric had been made of sheer and silk and fell beautifully to the ground with fading colors of; white, cream, peach and burgandy.