Chapter 10

~With Vegeta ON Namek~

Flying in the direction he thought he'd come from, Dodoria looked around angrily. 'This planet all looks the same! Why must we collect these damn dragon balls, it'd be much easier if we just blew it up!'

In the midst of his thinking, something hit him from behind, with so much power that he was sent plummeting into the ocean below.

Coming to land stood a smug looking Vegeta, his arms crossed over his chest as he eyed the shocked Dodoria. He laughed at the pink glop as he struggled to get out of the water, he'd almost been expecting him to sink.

"You? Vegeta!"

"It's been a long time Dodoria, how are you?" He asked mockingly.

This only made him growl. "I should have known it was you, after all, you've become known for shooting people in the back,"

"Come now, don't test my patience when you don't have your precious Zarbon to back you up," He paused, only for a moment, to think of his threat. "Then again I still plan to kill you,"

"You saiyan trash-"

'He may be large, but I didn't think him stupid, that was a terrible insult.'

"-It's about time I put you in your place! You have a long overdue lesson in respect!"

Vegeta scowled as he looked at Dodoria not only with his scouter but with his new sense seeing if it were as accurate as the scouter. It seemed almost dead on, the feeling he got from Dodoria easily matched up with the numbers.

"Before I kill you, I'll give you a chance. Hand over the Scouter and leave, and I might be so kind as to overlook your foolish behavior," Dodoria extended his hand.

"I see, so you've lost your Scouters after all. Such a pity how will you and Zarbon be able to kiss Frieza's ass now," He laughed. "Priceless, no wonder I caught you off guard,"

"You little bastard," Dodoria growled out.

"Save it," he began to take off the scouter and watched with growling mirth as Dodoria's eyes brightened. "Take it," he let the red and white device fall from his hands and to the ground at his feet.

"I'm slightly surprised, I was sure I'd have to tear that scouter off your dead body before you'd hand it over," he walked lazily over to him his eyes never leaving his. "But I will admit I'm disappointed, either way, we have a deal, and I'm sure Frieza will be pleased to know you've had a change of heart,"

Vegeta growled at the mention of the tyrant's name and smashed the scouter with his boot.

"What have you done!? That was the last scouter on the entire planet!"

"It was, but now I have the advantage, for I didn't need it,"

"What are you talking about? You'll become just as lost as me; you'll never find Frieza or the namekians,"

"You're wrong," Vegeta laughed. "I've discovered that it's possible to sense power levels without a scouter, it's one of the things I learned from my trip to Earth. It's hard to believe, but I had to rethink about impossibilities if others on earth could do it without technology why couldn't I?" He momentarily thought back to the fierceness of the fight he'd withstood and the battle of will he had Kakarot had endured. "It was a very enlightening experience, and now I can feel the energy in the air just as I can feel the breeze,"

"I get it, those brats I chased were earthlings!" Dodoria exclaimed causing Vegeta to raise a brow. "You must be working with them!"

"Don't be an idiot! There's no way those earthlings could have made it here, even if they were they wouldn't dare try and face me again after the beating I gave them back on earth,"