!!!WARNING!!!

This chapter contains a RAPE scene, if you do not wish to read, please proceed/skip to the next chapter. So as not to affect any reader from missing any need information this chapter only contains said rape scene, other chapters will refer to the experience as Kagome will try to recover.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Chapter Text

Kagome woke with a groan, her head throbbing painfully. With a soft moan of pain, she went to touch the bump to heal it hopefully, but her hands wouldn't move from their spot above her head. A whimper left her lips as she pulled downwards, but upon feeling the restraint on her wrists, her eyes snapped open.

Looking around, Kagome took note that although she was on the ship, this wasn't her room. The walls were plain and white; the large windows having been purposefully darkened no doubt have used the room's control panel. The air was hot with the soft surface under her being cold in comparison. There wasn't anything significant about the room but looking down at herself, as best she could, she felt the heat rise to her face at seeing her clothing had been removed leaving her completely nude.

With all her might Kagome struggled and thrashed against the bindings, tears quickly prickling her eyes. The cold chains bit into her wrists to the point she could smell her blood. She soon froze as she felt the presence of her captor, closing her eyes she didn't dare look in his direction.

His eyes were on her; she could feel them burning against her skin as he looked her up and down. A thick silence filled the room with her senses pinned on him and his movements, but she didn't dare look at him for if she did she would cry. She wouldn't be showing such weakness now when he had complete control.

Why was he just standing there? What was he going to do to her?

She had an idea but didn't want to think it for fear he'd do it, that he would finally take what she'd been fighting so hard to protect; her virginity. It should be her's to give not for him to take. It had been Vegeta she loved once upon a time, and it had been he she had been willing and ready to give her body to, followed by her soul for he already possessed her heart and ruled her every waking thought.

Tears slipped pass her tightly closed eyelids wetting her lashes before trailing downwards.

"You deserve this," his chilling words cut through the still air, she inhaled sharply forcing down her tears and feared the best she could.

"You brought this upon yourself my pet," He whispered darkly into her ear making her shiver as he blew cool air across her face. The surface below her shifted as he took a position above her, his shadow darkening the light in the room. Turning away he nuzzled her neck while calloused hands trailed up her sides before taking a breast in each hand.

A hiss worked its way out of her throat as he brushed his thumbs over her nipples before pinching them.

She had to remind herself to breathe as he lathered her neck in saliva and sloppy kisses. He kissed down to her breast quickly taking a nipple into his mouth that he sucked and bit down.

She gasped at the pain of her skin breaking; he switched to doing the same to the other nipple. Leaving blood to swell and then trail down her breasts, His tongue soon followed dipping down to the valley of her breast where he nuzzled her flesh.

She fought to keep her thighs together, but he easily parted them with hands as his tongue drew farther down her body. He bit and kissed at her flesh leaving marks that swelled with blood. Caressing her thighs, he let his sharp nails drag against her skin causing welts before he gripped her ass the tips easily puncturing her skin.

He kissed and nuzzled at her thigh, his tongue slowly, deathly slow, slid along her flesh from her knee up. She arched off the bed, her mouth opening to protest, he was too close.

'No, please god no!'

He licked her opening and like the rest of her body bit down making her cringe in pain. Biting her lip she fought against the pain, not allowing herself to give him the ratification of hearing her screams. Her skin burned as blood swelled and pool around the newly made marks upon her. Shifting against her his tongue circled around the newest wound effectively flicking against her clitoris making her shudder at the feeling. Clamping down she tried to remember to breathe and was forced to swallow another scream as he bit down harder.

He chuckled, the sound making her shiver as he sucked on the flesh of her inner thigh. "Your blood is like lightning," he sighed against the skin. She wanted so badly to bring forth her power, but at this rate, it would only make the assault on her body even more severe.

There was a flurry of movement unable to even react as Frieza twisted her body forcing her to her knees. Her shoulders groaned, protesting against the strain put upon them. She pulls at that the restraints feeling them dig further into our skin, blood to trailing down from the self-inflicted wound.

She wanted out, she wanted to get away, but how could she?

"You deserve this," it was a whisper, but it still rings out in the silent room. Faster than Kagome could comprehend, the tip of his tail meets the back side of her ass. Immediately making the skin welt. A soft cry left her throat as he hit her again. She bit at her lip trying to keep the screams within her as he continues to smack her ass with his tail. Her body jerks forward every time it made contact with her skin, the pain almost as if being burned.

You deserve this.

Blood filled her mouth, the tears she'd been fighting slip passed her lashes to fall down her cheeks.

He leaned over her pressing his back into her own, and she tried so hard to pull away. Sucking on the back of her neck, he then bit down on the delicate skin as his fingers embedded themselves in her asshole using her own blood as a lubricant.

This time she could not fight back the scream that belt in her throat.

"St-" fingers were forced into her mouth muffling her plead.

"But you deserve this my pet," he purred into her hair. "I can't allow myself to be gentle with you after burning me," his fingers curled, and she shuttered against the pain.

Withdrawing his fingers from her asshole his hand moved to grip her ass, his touch lingered, and she whimpered.

Her eyes snapped open, and she screamed pulled against the restraint and pushing to get away from him, but his hands moved to grip her hips with claws ripping into her as the head of his member pressed against her ass.

Snapping her head back, Kagome met his crimson gaze with her own teary-eyed sapphires. "Please no, Frieza! I beg of you! NO!"

He only smirked. "You need to learn your lesson," with that he thrust forward.

She saw nothing but white as screams tore from her throat. Her head fell forward, and her body went lax. She felt nothing as her mind began to shut down under strain.

Time passed, but she didn't feel it as she stared blankly at the stains her blood had made in the sheets. Tears continued to fall as she drew into herself to live through the ordeal.

Thrusting into her body, he moaned loudly, his words filling the room but she couldn't bring herself to understand them. Her sight narrowed, and her senses buzzed toning out everything that was being forced upon her, her own body going slack.

She wanted to die.

"Master Frieza!" A male voice yelled while there were several quick bangs against what was most likely a metal door.

Frieza growled, and the pressure of his body disappeared, but his hands were at her wrists undoing her bindings. She didn't dare look up and just laid there even as she felt a bundle of cloth thrown atop her body

"Get dressed, we'll finish this later," And then he was gone.

She was numb as she did as she was told before going to her room. The door locked behind her as she tore at the dress on her body; ripping the garment to pieces before falling to her knees cradling her face as she cried. Screams tore at her throat till it was hoarse, and still, she screamed.

She prayed that he would die, that this would be the last time he took what he wanted, not just from her but the universe.

He couldn't be allowed to leave namek alive...