Chapter 24

With a growl of frustration, Frieza stalked his way to Kagome's room. It had been days since he had sent Zarbon to capture Vegeta and even longer since his last encounter with Kagome.

So with his increasing bad mood, he decided to seek out the saiyan and the comforts of her soft feminine physique. The distraction would offer at least some relief as it would be some time till the Ginyu force arrived.

With his mind already focused on the small female images of her naked body flashed within the forefront of his mind. Her little body stretched out over the silk sheets of his bed, the milky white flesh of her thighs rubbing together ever so softly as she woke. Her soft wanton sighs as her body shivering while eagerly leaning into his touch.

His eyes flashed, and he licked his lips hungrily. Speeding up his pace he walked with clear anticipation and determination. Her blood, which had called out to him since she was a child, had danced across his tastebuds tasting almost like lightning as it set him ablaze with want. A moan fell from his lips at the memory of his teeth sinking into her supple flesh.

A smirk worked its way across his scaly face as he spotted her door. His body hardening with excitement and anticipation.

Walking up to the door his brows furrowed in frustration when it didn't open at his presences. And grew frustrated when it still didn't open when he opened the door.

"Kagome?" he called out while leaning closer. "Open this door,"

There was no answer. Had Vegeta also made off with Kagome? No impossible she belonged to him, she wouldn't dare leave his side.

"Kagome open this door immediately!"

"Even if I could I wouldn't let you in!" she screamed, her voice muffled by the thick medal. "You're a monster!"She roared angrily and pounded against the door again this time with the use of her powers the effect causing purple lightning to crackle along the door's edge and the door itself.

He growled.

"Open the door, I won't ask you again," he warned, this was pushing his patience to the limit.

"I can't, if I could I would have escaped with Vegeta," she in turned growled. "Now you'll never get your wish!"

His eyes widened in surprise. How had she known? And then they quickly narrowed. It seems she still wished to escape him to be with that damn monkey. "You are mine and mine alone! No one, not even your precious monkey will take you from me! You belong to me!"

He turned away, seething with rage. "I'm going to kill that monkey,"

"NO!"

He stalked away killing the first soldier he saw without a second thought and flicked the blood off his tail hitting it against the metal of the ship. He wanted, no needed, to kill the monkey or he'd never be able to capture the heart of his precious jewel.

Upon stepping outside five spaces, pods fell to the ground at his feet. When the smoke settled five of his best warriors emerged from the pods dressed in matching uniforms the only differences being the cut off the black spandex.

Stifling his anger, for the time being, he focused on addressing the squad. It seemed they had arrived just in time, with the new scouter he'd be able to go on a killing spree that would stifle his anger till he could get his hands on Vegeta.