Acknowledgments

This book is dedicated to my first love. I met him in July 2022. It only took a couple of weeks before I started to fall in love with him. I have genuinely never met someone that genuinely made me so happy like he did. I use to laugh so much that my braces cut the inner part of my mouth because I haven't laughed like that in a long time. We shared so many great memories and we thought so alike, we were so alike. It was like two peas in a pod. Both the characters from my story are based of us. I have a passion for music but take Interior design and I'm a very artistic person. But he is just like his character, following his career. He really did leave with no explanation after everything and later I found out it was his mental health. After he removed me in August time he came back in September after multiple attempts of trying to contact him through Xbox. Yes I really did have to message him on Xbox since it was the last resort. And everything was fine for a few days until he left me again. So I decided to take some time to heal and move on. It took me weeks to get back to my usual self and not end up crying every night. I couldn't even listen to my favourite songs because they reminded me too much of him. Arctic monkeys hurt so much more because he used to play some of their songs for me on his guitar. I loved listening to him play and he offered for me to watch him all the time. I loved this man so much and I gave my everything to him but it ended as quickly as it started. Sometimes I wish I did things differently but it's in the past now and I have moved on. I will never forget him and so I dedicate this book to him. Something we didn't and did have. Hopefully you will enjoy reading my story and my dreams I had with him. This is my way of never forgetting him.
I love you J, but you're not mine so this is my final goodbye.