His final words for Me. (Story 15)

"Be on the side that saves people. If both sides are the same, then choose to become a good person. Save the weak, protect the orphaned. You might not see a great difference between right and wrong, but... saving others is something just a bit wonderful." "'Odasaku! No, don't leave me yet!" Dazai was holding his closest friend's corpse, his blood on Dazai's hands and face, tears pouring down Dazai's cheeks. He had to run from the area before the military police find him and arrest him. He left the area, he decided to head to a place to be alone for a while, before returning to the Port Mafia. "Okay sir, room thirteen second floor." "Thank you." Dazai grabbed the hotel keys from the front office clerk and headed into the elevator. Dazai didn't want to go back to the Port Mafia after his closest friend just died on him. The elevator opened its doors letting people out, Dazai walked to room thirteen unlocking it.

There was a small single bed, a shower, and a small tv. Dazai opened the window looking outside, it was raining out harshly, and the skies were a dark blue. Dazai left the window open laying down in bed, he grabbed the pillow and sobbed his heart out. "Ugh, Dazai pick up your goddamn phone!" Chuya growled calling Dazai for the sixth time. "Is he not responding?" Ryūrō asked while sipping on some tea. "No, he isn't." Ryūrō picked up his phone getting a notification, "I got his location, he is at; Royal Park Hotel." Chuya raised an eyebrow, "Why would he be there? Forget it. I'll go pick him up." "Okay." Chuya grabbed his black coat and pork pie hat and left.

He jumped on his magenta motorcycle heading to the hotel. "Oh, he just checked in about two hours ago." "What room is he in? I'm his friend." "He is in...Room thirteen second floor." "Alright." Chuya left heading into the elevator. "Why the hell is he here?" Chuya shrugged his questions off as the elevator arrived on the second floor. He got out heading to room thirteen, he knocked at the door. "Dazai?" He grabbed the door handle and the door opened. Chuya walked in shutting the door behind him, "Dazai? What are you-" Chuya looked over at the bed seeing his friend lying there holding onto a pillow hearing crying muffling sounds.

"Dazai what's going on?" Chuya took off his coat and hat heading over to the single bed, he took the pillow away from Dazai's face. Dazai looked at his friend, his eyes were red and puffy, and his nose running. "Jesus Christ Dazai, what happened?" "Oda...He died." Chuyas eyes widen, "Oh my god, Dazai, What happened?" "He was shot." Chuya rubbed Dazai's back. "That's awful-" Chuya noticed blood stains on Dazai's white shirt. "Dazai, did you get shot?" Chuya touched the blood stains, "No. It was Oda's." Chuya laid down hugging his partner, Dazai gripped Chuya and started crying again. Chuya stayed in Dazai's embrace massaging his back smoothly. "I'll be there for you Dazai." 

Two Weeks Later:

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Chuya took off his hat holding it to his chest. Mori was playing with his scapular knife on his desk, a sigh escaped his lips. "I have tragic news." He said with a frown. Chuya raised an eyebrow. "Dazai left the Port Mafia." "What-" "Yeah, he is no longer an executive for the Mafia." Chuyas's blue eyes widen upon hearing the news, "Boss-" "Chuya, I want you to fill his executive position." Chuya was taken back by the offer, he froze in place. "Me? Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure. I know you won't let me down." "I won't disappoint you, sir."