Run, don't say bye. Run, you made me cry. Run, love is a lie. (Story 40)

This story is inspired by the BTS MV- RUN. I suggest listening to the song while you're reading this story! 🙂

Dazai and Chuya, Age 15:

His shoe pressed against Dazai's abdomen, he let out a painful moan in response. "Are you gonna talk jackass?" Chuya hissed, Dazai let out a defeated sigh, "I don't have that much information on Arahabaki, that's why I'm here to gather information." Chuya tilted his head, "You better not be bluffing." "I'm not," Chuya grunted defeatedly and kicked Dazai into a sheltered house. "Shit." Dazai held his head in pain. "You're not escaping." Hirotsu caught Chuya before he could flee the scene. Dazai got up grabbing Chuya's arm, "You okay Dazai?" Hirotsu asked concernedly, he saw Dazai's eye bandage dripping in red blood.

"He gave me minor bruises but I'm fine, nothing too serious." Chuya stuck his tongue out as both Dazai and Hirotsu took him back to the Port Mafia's headquarters. Dazai lay in a room in the Mafia's infirmary, the sun rays shining through the small window in the room. There was a knock at the door, Dazai turned his attention towards the door, "Come in." His brunette eyes lit up seeing the boy who put him in the infirmary, Chuya Nakahara.

"How did you get in here?" Dazai asked with a confused tone, "Oh, that old grandpa showed me." Chuya stood over Dazai in the hospital bed, "Are you okay?" Chuya asked and lowered his head, Dazai raised an eyebrow, did he feel guilty he wondered. "Yeah, I'm okay, nothing serious." Dazai smiled, a sly smirk forming on Chuya's lips. "Heh." He pulled a pillow out behind him and hit it across Dazai's face, Dazai laughed grabbing the pillow on his bed and hitting Chuya back. Both of them hit each other with their pillows destroying them, the feathers inside the pillows exploded all over the room making a mess. 

The following day, Chuya and Dazai were working on the Arahabaki case together, since Mori forced them to. They stopped at a small local coffee shop buying themselves a drink and lollipops. "I don't feel like working today." Dazai groaned out and stuffed a lollipop in his mouth, "Honestly, me too. This caffeine isn't even motivating me to do jack-shit." Chuya sighed and dumped the coffee out on the sidewalk. "Wanna go to my place?" "And do what?" Dazai shot back, "Hm, have fun like most teenagers do our age." They both looked at each other mentally agreeing to the idea. Chuya led Dazai to his shelter home in Suribachi City. Chuya opened the door letting Dazai inside, "Wow this is nice." "Thanks, I guess?" Chuya raised an eyebrow shutting the door behind him.

"Soo, what are we gonna do?" Chuya tossed Dazai a party hat in good condition, Dazai cached the hat raising an eyebrow, "We're just gonna have fun." Chuya put on his party hat and turned on the small radio that was positioned on a table, he and Dazai acted like drunk idiots, dancing on the couch, piggyback riding, and playing card games. Eventually, the sun started setting, Chuya put down his hand, "Boom! A royal flush! Haha!" Chuya boasted in victory, "You are pretty good at this, you beat me twice." Dazai put his hand on the table revealing his cards. "Since you're the loser, you get to buy us dinner tonight." Dazai rolled his eyes in response, "Alright let us go." He and Chuya left Chuya's house heading back into Yokohama's main area. "I think there is a ramen shop up ahead-" Before Dazai could finish his sentence Chuya was dragging him across the street, "Hey! What are you doing slug!?" Dazai managed to get out of Chuya's grip, they stood in front of a photo booth / Purikura.

They both looked at each other with smiles on their faces. They got into the small box, and Dazai put his coins into the machine, the machine was preparing for their photos. "I'm gonna punch you, so act hurt!" Chuya said holding his fist up to Dazai's face, he held up his bandaged arms in playful defense, "Oh my! Please spare my life Chuya Nakahara! You're so short and scary!" Dazai teased. Snap, photograph one taken. Moving on. The machine read. "You asshole! Don't call me a shrimp!" Chuya grabbed onto Dazai's shirt collar upset, Dazai smiled at the camera holding up peace signs. Snap, photograph two taken. Moving on. The machine read again.