Chapter 23: home alone pt 1

Lance's POV: "Hey Veronica can I ask you something" I asked "sure Lance what is it" she replied. "So Keith has been under a lot of stress lately and I wanna do something nice for him" "mhmmm" Veronica smirked. "So is it ok if you can take Nadia and Silvio out of the house for a few hours" I plead. "Of course" "REALLY" "yep" "THANK YOU YOU'RE AWESOME"!

"OH SHIT IM LATE FOR SCHOOL" I yelled I grabbed my bag and started heading out the door "USE PROTECTION" Veronica shouted "WHA- OH FUCK" I was cought off guard that I tripped and fell.

—————————————————————————

I was trying to find Keith because I hadn't seen him all day, but when I did find him he was with Lotor and they were holding hands I tried not to lose my cool so I just walked up to them.  "what's going on here" I asked as I crossed my arms keith pulled his hands away immediately "Lotor was just asking me if we could study together" he blushed "oh ok" I calmed down a bit but I was still annoyed.

Keith eventually said goodbye to Lotor and we walked away I leaned into Keith's ear and whispered "wanna have some alone time at my house after school" I smirked "wha- what did you say" his voice cracked. "I said do you want to have some alone time after school at my house" I walked over and rubbed his chin. "My parents don't know we're a thing and they're visiting a family friend this week so house is all mine"

"What about your niece and nephew" he asked "I told my sister Veronica that I wanted you to come over so she took them to an arcade". He looked away "ok" I heard him say "YAY" I hugged him tightly.

"Oh look it's the fags of the school" my heart dropped to my stomach "Oh god your still here I thought you got expelled or something" I said as I turned around, "haha real funny" "I'm just sayin" "you know your boyfriend is hiding a HUGE secret from you right". "What that he has a big dic-" "LANCE" Keith smacked my shoulder I just laughed at him "you'll see lance one day you're going to see Keith for what he really is" James walked away. My mind was thinking the worst "Keith what was he talking about" I asked. Keith started to cry I instantly got worried "Hey what's wrong" I held his face "he knows" I started to panic "knows what; about us" he started sobbing. "No lance he knows about me, my secret" I was confused but then it hit me like a truck.

"Wha- what how" I asked "he followed us into the woods when I transformed in front of you for the first time." I held him close and reassured him I pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears from his face "hey, hey no matter what happens I will always be by your side, like Shakira once said whenever wherever we're meant to be together I'll be there." He chuckled and gave me a kiss "thank you lance" he smiled "anytime Keith" I smiled back.

"Also I swear Ms Allura is out to get me" he said "what makes you say that" I asked. She gave me a week of after school detention because I wasn't paying attention" he explained I immediately got sad. "Damn do you have detention today" he smirked at me "she never gave me the definition slip" I smiled back at him.

After school Keith and I pretty much ran to my place. We haven't been alone for awhile so it was exciting to be alone together. We entered my house and we were immediately on each other like crazy. I led Keith to my room smiling and giggling along the way.

Third persons POV: Keith, knowing they had arrived at Lance's room, pushed Lance in as quickly as he could. The door shut behind the two and as soon as it did, Keith had Lance pinned agents the door. Using that as elavation, he crashed his lips into Lance's in a bruising kiss. Lance moaned into Keith's mouth Keith moved from Lance's mouth to his jaw. He kissed and bit and sucked. Lance tried grinding onto Keith by pulling his hips in. Keith moved his mouth to Lance's ear.

"Are you enjoying this?" Keith had a smirk played out on his lips. Keith nibbled on Lance's earlobe. Lance moaned out fairly loud as Keith pushed Lance's hips agents the wall, forbidding him from finding friction. Keith left a hickey on Lance's neck and pulled back slightly only to push himself onto his toes to kiss Lance again.

Keith played with the hem of Lance's shirt and began to take it off. Lance put his arms over his head so that Keith could pull his shirt off. As soon as his arms were up, Keith pulled his shirt off, breaking the kiss. During the pause, Lance was able to push Keith off of him. Keith threw Lance's shirt somewhere in the room then looked at Lance with hunger. It was a look that made Lance moan slightly in anticipation as Keith walked back to him. Keith smirked up at Lance and pushed him forcefully into the door behind him. As Keith went in for another bruising kiss, Lance jerked his head so Keith couldn't get his lips. That didn't bother Keith much as he went for Lance's neck instead.

"Wait.. Keith.. I ah~." Keith found Lance's sweet spot and began sucking a hickey there.
"What is it Lancey Lance." Keith was barely auditable as he growled it into Lance's skin.
"I've never done this with a guy before." Keith paused his sucking and biting and looked at Lance.

" haha me either." Keith chuckled, Lance ment to laugh but let out a moan. Keith smirked and leaned into Lance again. "You're cute" With that he connected their lips again.

Keith bit Lance's lower lip and pushed his tongue into his mouth. While rubbing his tongue along Lance's, he picked Lance up. Lance wrapped his legs around Keith's torso and his arms around Keith's neck, trying to pull him in as close as possible. Keith pulled his lips from Lance and looked him in the eyes while both of them regained their breath.

Keith began walking to Lance's bed. With that, Keith placed Lance onto his bed. Keith crawled on top of Lance and kissed down his neck to his chest, leaving a generous amount of hickeys along the way.

"Mph~" Lance bit his lip to suppress a moan. Keith sat up and looked at Lance's toned chest. Keith's eyes were golden yellow instead of their natural violet Lance rolled his hips slightly without realizing it. Keith made a noise somewhere between a moan and a grunt. Keith only looked him dead in the eyes, smirked, leaned to Lance's ear, and whispered, "Now I'm gonna make you beg for me. I'm gonna have you screaming my name." Keith nipped at Lance's ear and lance let out a soft but definite moan.

Keith rolled his hips painfully slow. Lance tried to roll his hips agents Keith's but Keith pushed his hips down with the hand that wasn't supporting him. Keith straddled Lance, still slightly rolling his hips for the much needed friction. Lance knew that this wasn't normal Keith this was wolf Keith.