Chapter 5, The secret part 2

Lance's POV: It was lunchtime and Keith went to go  get the sketchbook I fixed for him.

                          5 minute time pass

it had been a while so I went to go find Keith, I walked in the hallway and the first thing I saw was Keith getting thrown against the lockers.

I immediately ran over to see if he was ok "are you ok" I asked Keith nodded. I helped him up I turned my head and saw James with Keith's sketchbook. "James don't even think about it" Keith said with a growl, James started to rip a page out of the book.

Keith jumped on him and started to punch him blood was on the floor I pulled Keith away but he was stronger then usual. Keith ran to the bathroom I looked down at James grabbed him by the caller of his shirt, I pulled him up "what did I say I told you to leave him alone" I said. "What is he your boyfriend or something" said James I threw him back on the floor picked up Keith's sketchbook and glasses and put them in my backpack.

I ran to the bathroom and banged on the door when Keith opened the door I gave him a hug. "Are you ok what happened out there" I asked "I-I was mad I didn't want him to ruin my sketchbook again" said Keith.

He had tear running down his face I rubbed the tear from his face. "Hey it's ok if he ripped it I can just get it fixed again" I said keith looked up at me and smiled. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I didn't instead i just walked him to the nurses office.