Chapter 8, The transformation part two

Keith's POV: After Shiro came back with the chains he saw me crying. "Keith I know this is a lot to take in but-" before he could finish I cut him off. "Why ... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME SHIRO" I yelled as I stood up " because it's in are blood Keith we are werewolf's" he said, " I looked in the mirror then looked down at my feet. "I don't want to be" I said "well you don't have a choice Keith" he said " DID YOU NOT SEE THE FEAR AND TERROR IN LANCE'S EYES WHEN HE SAW ME" I yelled.

"Yes I did you'll get used to it now come here so I can chain you up" he said "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS SHIRO IM A MONSTER" I yelled tearing up. "NO YOUR NOT ... I've been through this before and anger makes you change quicker" he said. It was silent for a second but then I fell to the floor in more pain than I've ever felt before. "SHIRO NOW CHAIN ME UP NOW" I yelled, he grabbed me and took my shirt and pants off "what the*pant* hell are *pant* you doing Shiro" I panted, he chained up my arms and legs and chained me  to the the wall.

"Keith your clothes will rip if I don't take them  off. Now don't clench your teeth together or try  and fight it just let it happen, it'll hurt less" he said he gave me a hug then left the room locking it behind him. I was left on the floor only in my boxers before I knew I was changing, I was screaming, clawing at the floor, and even clawing body. I arched my back screamed them slammed on the floor, I blacked out for a second but when I woke up I was a full Wolf. But I had no control of what I was doing I heard the door unlocking I growled then turned to the door.

Shiro walked in I went to attack him but I tripped because I was chained up I growled and barked at him, letting him know not to come closer. He kneeled down and put his hand on his chest,"Keith it's me your brother Shiro I'm not going to hurt you". I continued to growl and bark at him he put his hand forward palm facing me, I didn't mean to but I bit him.

He pulled his hand away and held it to his chest. He closed his eyes and when he opened them they were yellow, all of a sudden I had control of my body again. I walked over to him laid down in front of him, put my head in his lap and whimpered. He started to pet my head but I growled at him "ok you don't like pets got it" he said, eventually I fell asleep when I woke up it was morning and my body was super sore and I was starving.

I heard a knock on the door and Shiro came in and kneeled down in front of me. "hey buddy how you feeling" he said "hungry" I said. "well get dressed and I'll make you breakfast" he said then left the room. I finished changing "LANCE" I said to my self immediately looked for my phone.