Chapter 11 I'm sorry

⚠️ This chapter is a little 13+ skip to⚠️ ⚠️third paragraph if you're younger⚠️ ⚠️than 13⚠️

Lance's POV: Keith pulled my arms above my head and slowly pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss my neck and I started to feel his hand go up my shirt "k-Keith~" I moaned "yeah lance" he asked picking his head up from my neck "w-we can't n-not h-here" I stuttered.

"Why you know you want it" he purred in my ear. "What has gotten into him" I thought to myself well whatever it is I like it. I could feel my pants starting to get tight from my erection. I felt Keith starting to palm me "ahhh~ k-Keith~" I moaned.

I wanted to do it but we couldn't I finally got the strength to push Keith away. "Keith stop" I said as I pushed him away "Keith as much as I want to we can't not here not now" I said "I-I-I'm so sorry I don't know what happened I think my wolf side took over me" he said very scared.

"What do you mean your wolf side" I asked
"Huh s-sometimes I can't control my wolf side, so it's like a hole other person takes over my body and I can't do anything about it."

"Yes you can you just have to fight back and say NO let it know that you're in control" I said with my hands on Keith's face.

Keith POV: Everything went black for me for a sec. when I woke I saw what I was doing but I had no control of what I was doing. Suddenly lance pushed me and I snapped out of it.

"Keith as much as I want to we can't not here not now" He said "I-I-I'm so sorry I don't know what happened I think my wolf side took over me" I said very scared.

"What do you mean your wolf side" he asked
"Huh s-sometimes I can't control my wolf side, so it's like a hole other person takes over my body and I can't do anything about it" I said.

"Yes you can you just have to fight back and say NO let it know that you're in control" He said with his hands on My face. I never knew lance could be so inspirational that really helped me. Sadly I made a promise to Shiro that I would stay away from lance. I thought to myself.

"lance as much as I want to be with you we can't I just... I'm to dangerous lance so you HAVE to stay away from me" I said pulling his hands away from my face. I gave lance a pat on the shoulder and started to walk away. But before I could leave lance grabbed my hand and pulled me close.

"I don't care I still want to be with you" he said with sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry" I said; I shut the door and slid down to the floor. I put my face in my hands all of a sudden I heard crying. I looked down the hallway but saw nothing then I realized that it was lance in the bathroom. I got up and was about to open the door but I stopped and just went to class.