Chapter 33, The End

Two years later

Keith's POV: "This is it I'm off to college" I thought to myself. I took one last look at my house before locking the door and walked to shiro's truck. I started it and drove off to pick up Lance. We decided to go to the same college together so we could protect one another after what happened during prom. I arrived and Lance was saying bye to all of his family members, I got out of the car to say hello really quick.

"AAHH KEITH MIJO" Nacy came up to me and gave me kisses on the cheeks. "You take care of my Lancey lance okay" she tapped my chest. I laughed "I will Nacy I promise" I gently squeezed her hands, I walked over to Lance and gave him a hug and a kiss. "You ready" he asked I nodded nervously, we waved goodbye as we were walking away Veronica shouted her famous line "USE PROTECTION." Lance shot back "VERONICA PINCHE PENDEJA CALLARSE LA BOCA!" *Veronica, fucking asshole shut your mouth* Nacy took off her sandal and threw it at him.

"OW MAMA POR QUÉ!" He yelled, everyone including Lance and I started laughing. We waved goodbye to everyone and drove off Lance looked over at me with a sincere look. "Wanna stop at the hospital before we go" he asked, I glanced over at him took a deep breath and nodded.

Lance's POV: We arrived at the hospital and Keith was really nervous. I held his hand and he calmed down a bit, we walked inside signed in and walked to Shiro's room. Shiro slowly turned his head and gave us a gentle smile "hey how are you guys" he asked reaching his hand out. Keith went over to him and held his hand "we've been great, but how are you feeling" he asked.

"I've been better there's still traces of silver in my back, but I should be good to go in the next few months" he gave us a thumbs up. Keith smiled "that's great!" he sighed and gave Shiro a hug "I'm so glad you're going to be okay." He said with tears falling down his face "me too," Shiro looked over at me and reached his arm out offering me to join the hug. I gave him a smile and joined the hug.

Keith's POV: All of us let go of the hug "so you guys are off to college I'm assuming, correct?" Shiro asked "yep we just stopped by to say hi" I said. "Well take care of each other okay" he pointed at us we both laughed "Don't worry Shiro I'll take good care of Keith" Lance wrapped his arm around me. "Good, Keith make sure to keep your eye on Lance during full moons okay" he insisted. "You got it Shiro" I pointed at him "oh come on I have it down I don't need to be watched 24/7" Lance whined. "Yes but the thing about turned wolves is they lose their temper easily" Shiro explained.

"Well we better get going, don't want to miss orientation" I patted Lance's shoulder. I gave Shiro one last smile and waved goodbye, it'd be a while before I can see him again. As we were walking away we heard Shiro shouting "USE PROTECTION!" I fell to the floor laughing.

We got in the car and I let out a big sigh "you okay" Lance rubbed my back, I looked at him for a second then smiled. I gave him a kiss "yeah everything is perfect" I started the car and drove off.

3rd person's POV: After orientation they went to their dorm room. Lance unlocked the door for Keith and he walked in "well this is it," Keith turned around to face Lance "we're adults now" Lance walked up to Keith and gave him a hug.

"I'm so glad I get to experience this moment with you" Lance cupped Keith's face and put their heads together. Keith let out a little chuckle "me too" he said wrapping his arms around Lance's neck.

Unexpectedly Lance lifted up Keith and spun him "HAHAHAHA Lance put me down" he laughed. "Nope you're mine forever" lance said jokingly "oh is that right" Keith smirked, Lance put him down. "Well, yeah" Lance said kind confused "well in that case" Keith walked over to his backpack and pulled out a small red velvet box.

He walked over to Lance and got down on one knee opening the box revealing two rings. Lance gasped covering his mouth "Lance Charles McClain will-" Keith wiped his tears away "will you marry me" he let out a nervous laugh through tears of joy. Lance covered his face as he cried, he pulled his hands away and went to his backpack and also pulled out a small red velvet box with two rings in it.

They both began laughing, Lance got down on one knee "will you marry me" he laughed through tears. Keith quickly nodded his head "yes, yes of course I'll marry you" Keith tackled Lance giving him a passionate kiss. They both put on the rings they bought for each other, still laying on the ground "let me see your eyes Keith" Lance asked. Keith closed his eyes then opened them revealing his golden yellow eyes.

Lance smiled at him "now you" Keith said cuddling closer to him, Lance smiled closed his eyes then opened them revealing his pale yellow eyes. Keith gently placed his hand on lances face "they're beautiful, you're beautiful," quoting back to the time he showed Lance his wolf eyes for the first time. Lance let out a chuckle rubbing Keith's hand "I can't wait to marry you" Lance smiled "I can't wait to marry you too" Keith kissed Lance.

Keith got on top of Lance "what are you doing" Lance asked, Keith leaned down and started kissing Lance passionately. Lance wrapped his arms and legs around him "huff Keith" Lance panted "yeah Lance." Keith began moving his kisses for the lips to the neck "Keith, Keith wait" Lance tried to push him away. "Why" Keith asked slowly lifting up Lance's shirt up.

"Because we just got here and the neighbors could hear us" Lance explained frantically. "Does it look like I care if somebody hears me making love to my fiancé" he grind. "You- geez" Lance shook his head and pulled Keith back into a passionate kiss.

The End