Chapter 9, Stay away

Keith's POV: I was about to call lance but I stopped, I knew he probably didn't want to talk to me after what happened. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs "hey Shiro can I ask you something" I said. "yeah of course" he said "can I still see lance after what happened yesterday" I asked nervously Shiro walked up to me and gave me a hug. " I'm sorry Keith but you have to stay away from lance" he said "why I asked.

He pulled away from the and looked at me "Keith listen to me carefully you have to stay away from him because you don't have control over your werewolf form. And you could seriously hurt him." He said.

"Ok I will Shiro" I said "now eat your breakfast you must be starving" he said while handing me a plate of pancakes. I was at my locker putting my stuff away when all of a sudden I heard "hey Keith". I looked over my shoulder only to see lance I quickly shut my locker and ran. I was in first period and of course lance sat in front of me "hey Keith" he said I turned my head away from him and looked out the window.

After class I got up to leave but lance grabbed my hand "Keith we need to talk" he said. "I don't have anything to say to you" I said in a mean Tone. I pulled my hand away and left I know it was mean but it's for his own safety.

Lance's POV: I woke up and got ready for school. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night "I really need to talk to him today" I thought to myself. I went downstairs to get my breakfast "morning lance how are you feeling" my mom asked.

"I'm ok thank for asking mom" I said I ate my breakfast and put my dish away. "Ok mom I'm going to school be back soon" I said "ok by lance have good day at school" she said. I made it to school and I immediately looked for Keith, I searched for a while then I saw him at his locker.

"Hey Keith" I shouted he looked up from his locker when he saw me his eyes widened, he slammed his locker shut, and just ran. "He does know that we have the same first period right" I thought to my self I went to first period I walked up to Keith "hey Keith" I said. he just turned his head and looked out the window.
After class Keith was about to leave but I grabbed his hand "Keith we need to talk" I said.

He looked at me with the biggest death stare and said "I have nothing to say to you" he pulled his hand away and left. I went back to my desk to get my bag but there was a note on my desk with my name on it. "Huh what's this" I said to myself I opened it and it said.

"lance I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore after what you saw the other night. I know you might be very confused but I promise. This is only for your safety you're an awesome friend lance I'll miss you a lot. Please don't try and find me just STAY AWAY FROM ME."
~ Keith

I don't know why but this made me grow of rage. I'm going to see him again and he is going to tell me, what in the actual FUCK is going on.