Chapter 7, The trasformation part one

Keith's POV: lance and I broke from the kiss and immediately got up and answered the door. "Oh h-hey Shiro what's up" I said Shiro looked over my shoulder, squinted his eyes then made a serious face and looked at me. "Lance can I barrow Keith for a second" said Shiro "Y-Yeah su-sure" lance stuttered. Shiro grabbed my hand shut the door and took me down stairs.

"Why is he here" Shiro asked in a serious tone " I told him to come over"I said "why tonight is your transformation I'm surprised you haven't started transforming yet" said Shiro. "I did but I stopped" I said "what how you can't just stop from transforming" Shiro said very confused. "Sigh" "he needs to leave right now Keith" Shiro demanded.

"But ... yes Shiro" I said and I started to walk away but the loud ringing came back. I grabbed my head grunted, fell to the floor, and I started shaking "KEITH" Shiro yelled and came to my side. I pulled my hands from my head and saw that I had claws. "MAKE IT STOP" I yelled "SHIRO IT HURTS" "I can't do anything Keith" said Shiro very scared. All of a sudden I heard someone running down stairs "KEITH" lance yelled. He started to run to me but Shiro stopped him "lance you need to leave" said Shiro "what no I'm not leaving" lance said in a very concerned.

My head felt like it was going to explode I tried to scream but I howled instead I rolled to my side "s-sh-shit" I stuttered. "what the hell was that" lance asked very confused "I have no idea" said Shiro. tried to stand but I fell down I looked up at lance and saw a terrified look on his face "l-lance I c-can explain" I stuttered. I reached out my hand "NO STAY AWAY FROM ME" Lance yelled and ran out the door sadness grew inside me "LANCE" I yelled.

"Keith we need to chain you up so you don't do anything stupid Shiro picked me up and took me up stairs. Shiro sat me down on my bed "I'll be right back DON'T MOVE". I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw I had glowing yellow eyes, sharp fangs, pointy ears, and claws. I looked down at my hands and thought to my self no wonder he ran I'm a full on monster I put my face in my hands and started to cry.

Lance's POV: Keith and I broke from the kiss Keith immediately got up and answered the door. "Oh h-hey Shiro what's up" Keith stuttered Shiro looked over Keith's shoulder, squinted his eyes then made a serious face and looked at Keith. "Lance can I barrow Keith for a second" said Shiro "y-yeah s-sure" I stuttered. Shiro grabbed Keith's hand and shut the door. I laid down on the floor thinking to myself "why did I kiss him".

"I mean he kissed me back so dose that mean he likes me back". I don't know his lips were so soft along with his skin. I touched my lips and smiled then I heard a Shiro yell Keith's name. I just assumed he was mad at Keith but then I heard Keith yell make it stop Shiro it hurts. I immediately sprung to my feet and ran down stairs I got down stairs and Keith was on the floor shaking almost as if he was having a seizure.

"KEITH" I yelled I started to run towards him but Shiro put his hand forward and shook his head "lance you need to leave" he said "what no I'm not leaving" I said then out of no where Keith howled he rolled to his side "s-sh-shit" he stuttered. "What the hell was that" I asked very confused "I have no idea" said Shiro Keith tried to stand up but fell down. I took a step forward but then I saw that Keith had claws he looked up and my body filled with fear, he had glowing yellow eyes, and fangs my mind went blank.

"L-lance I c-can explain" he stuttered he reached his hand out towards me "NO STAY AWAY FROM ME" then I just ran out the door. I heard Keith yell my name I fell to my hands and knees and started crying. "what's happening to him" I said "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY FRIEND" I yelled. I wanted to go back but I just go up and ran home.

I got home I wiped my tears and walked in. "Lance you're home late it's 11:00pm where have you been" my mom said in a serious tone. All I could think about was seeing Keith on the floor with his yellow eyes. I banged my head on the door and started to cry I felt my mom's hand rubbing my back "lancy lance sweetie what's wrong" she ask in a concerned tone. I knew I couldn't tell her what happened so I made up a lie I looked at her gave her a hug and said "mom something really bad happened to Keith" I started sobbing in her shoulder.

"Oh my gosh baby I'm so sorry" she said "he had to go to the hospital that's were I've been all day I'm sorry to make you worry" I said still sobbing. "no don't apologize sweetie I'm so sorry do you wanna tell me what happened" she said rubbing my back. "Is he ok" she asked I pulled my head up she wiped my tears away. "I don't want to talk about at all" I said "you can stay home from school tomorrow if you want". she said "n-no it's ok" I said.