Chapter 18 Going home

Keith's POV: I fell to the floor and put my head between my legs "I hurt you again" I said shaky. "keith don't beat yourself up just because you can't control your wolf side yet" lance said calmly, "but lance this is getting out of hand I need to see my brother he'll know how to help". Lance went quiet then sighed "Ok we'll go see your brother" "REALLY LANCE"  "yes" he nodded. I gave him a big hug "thank you thank you" I said repeatedly

Lance's POV: I was hesitant on letting Keith see Shiro but, he is his brother and knows A LOT more about this werewolf stuff then I do. So it's for the best. We arrived at Keith's house and I did not have a good feeling about it. "Lance can you stay outside for a minute" Keith asked "I'm sorry WHAT" I shouted "it'll just be a second please" he begged "..... f-fine" I managed to spit out, he grabbed my hand and kissed it "thank you" he said and walked into his house.

A few minutes had passed and thank fully there wasn't any shouting, I spoke to soon. Next thing I know I heard shouting and a loud crash I immediately ran inside "KEITH" I yelled as I opened the door. "HOW DO YOU KNOW WE CAN TRUST HIM" Shiro yelled at Keith "BECAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND" Keith yelled back. Shiro stopped and noticed my presence and stomped over to me "YOURE GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM KEITH" he shouted "Yeah that's gotta be a no for me" I said tapping my chin "and why is that" "SHIRO JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE" Keith yelled "BECAUSE HE'S MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND DAMN IT" I shouted.

Shiro took a few steps back he looked at Keith then at me. He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall "how long has this been going on" he asked shaky "it's been on and off but about a week" I admitted. I walked over to Keith and gently held his face in my hands "are you ok" I asked calmly "y-yeah I'm fine" he said.

Keith's POV: Lance gently held my face in his hands they were so warm and I felt safe. "Are you ok" he asked calmly "y-yeah I'm fine" I said "Keith" I heard Shiro say. I looked at him kinda scared about what he was going to say but I saw a tear run down his face "S-Shiro".  "Keith I'm sorry I'm your brother and I'm supposed to protect you not hurt you I'm really sorry" he said with a shaky voice.

I ran over to him and gave him a hug; I pulled away "Shiro do you think you're acting like this because you miss Adam" I asked, Shiro's eyes widened and he began to cry I pulled him into another hug. Adam was Shiro's fiancé he was a pilot in the Air Force but a month before they were supposed to get married his plane crashed and he died. Shiro doesn't like to talk about and I don't blame him but I feel like he needs to talk about it.