XI.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. act ii !

— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, Edward picked Angela up as usual, rolling the window down and waving to Isaac and Josh — who were getting in the car with the help of Iris

The two boys waved back happily, as Iris smiled. Meanwhile, John was on his way out of the house. When he noticed Edward, he gave him a nod of acknowledgment and began walking to the truck in the driveway.

"Good morning!" Angela smiled, as she got into the Volvo.

Edward returned the smile easily. "Good morning, Angel. How did you sleep?"

The Weber girl hummed. "I slept alright. Would've been better if I didn't have your card in my wallet, though." She teased.

Edward shot her a smirk, as he pulled back onto the road. "I'm afraid you'll just have to get used to it, then."

Angela sighed but decided to move on. "Isabella's supposed to be coming to school today, I think."

Edward furrowed his brows. "How did you come across this information?"

Angela laughed awkwardly. "Funny enough, Jessica texted me last night about it."

The bronze-haired boy nodded. "I see." He cast a glance at her before his eyes flicked back to the road. "You guys are talking again?"

Angela tilted her head. "I'm not sure, actually. Other than waving at each other in passing, this was the first time we've had a full conversation since the whole talk."

Edward nodded as he turned into the school parking lot. "You think she's gonna try and talk to you more often now?"

"Your guess is as good as mine," Angela replied, as she grabbed her backpack and camera.

As soon as she stepped out of the Volvo after Edward opened the door for her, Alice and Rosalie were immediately in front of her.

The pixie-like girl bounced on her feet, as she smiled. "So...What's the verdict?"

Angela smiled. "My parents said it was okay."

Alice cheered, while Rosalie smirked in triumph. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to get our shop on!" The former giggled.

Angela laughed and turned to scan the parking lot. For the first time since Angela had begun hanging out with the Cullens, she noticed that no one was staring at them. Instead, they were all looking at a brunette girl standing next to a red, old-school truck.

"That must be Isabella." Angela jutted her chin in the direction of the Swan girl, causing all of the Cullens to look at her as well.

Their attention didn't last long though, as Rosalie spoke up first. "She looks boring. But at least no one is gawking at us like circus animals anymore."