XXII.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. act iii !

— 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐓 everything up on the beach — Jacob came over and moved the sandwiches from her bag to Quil's cooler he brought for drinks

— 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐓 everything up on the beach — Jacob came over and moved the sandwiches from her bag to Quil's cooler he brought for drinks. It was the Black boy's way of making up for his little stunt earlier, even though he knew Angela wasn't actually upset with him.

Once that was all taken care of, the Weber girl was finally ready to let loose. She quickly took off her white sundress, and let it pile on one of the corners of the sheet.

She then grabbed the sunscreen from her bag and whistled so that Isaac and Josh knew to come back to her. It was something she'd taught them sometime within the previous year, and it meant that when they heard her whistle — they were to stop playing and come to her immediately.

And the twins — for as mischievous as they could be; they listened to the whistle rule every single time. More often than not, Angela only needed them for a few moments before she would let them go back to doing whatever they were doing before — so they never really minded. Plus they respected their big sister. She was always kind to them and they preferred her style of childcare compared to the horrors their friends at school told them about their babysitters. After all, their Gigi didn't force them to choose between which boy looked 'cooler' for her to date.

So once they heard the whistle, both Isaac and Josh stood up from where they were looking at something in the sand and went running over to Angela.

When they were within arm's length of her, she could see that her brothers were thankfully still dry. Angela had told them in the car earlier that they were not to go into the water past their ankles without her — seeing as they can swim on their own in the shallow waters of a pool just fine, but the deeper waters of a beach; not so much.

This made it all the more easier to rub the sunscreen on them as well, and within a few minutes — she was letting them run back to play in the sand and shallow areas of the water while she rubbed sunscreen on herself.

It just so happened while she was doing that; that Jacob, Embry, and Quil all chose to come and hug Angela. Given that they had all taken a quick dive into the water before coming back to her — they were now absolutely soaked to the bone.

Angela gasped in shock upon impact, before squealing once the coldness of the water registered in her brain. "You guys are freezing oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, trying to break out of their hold to get away.

Unfortunately, she was doomed from the beginning; as a three against one was just no fair — she was forced to deal with the coldness of their bodies until the boys decided to show her mercy. So as they finally let her go, and Angela rushed to the water with them quick on her heels — she silently vowed to get her revenge before their beach day ended.